💋𝟒𝟔.

"Blood is thicker than water, but it can also be very slippery. . ."
-This thing called Life💋

Chapter 46:

Omniscient

As Damario and Alex resided at the card table on the front porch, the two of them were heavily involved in a full on make-out session slobbering each other down while Damasio and his bodyguard, who went by the name of Black, played spades and smok...

As Damario and Alex resided at the card table on the front porch, the two of them were heavily involved in a full on make-out session slobbering each other down while Damasio and his bodyguard, who went by the name of Black, played spades and smoked their individual prerolled blunts.

With Alex occupying Damario's lap as an extra chair, he caressed her thighs as she cupped his face in her hands kissing him erotically. The loud sounds of lips locking and tongues sliding that came from them, caused Damasio's stomach to turn in disgust as he glanced across the table.

"Damn, can y'all asses go get a fuckin' room or sum' shit?" Damasio asked full of annoyance, causing Black to laugh.

Damario pulled away from Alex as he shot his twin an evil mug, "Shut up, man. Mind yo' business,"

"Shit I would if y'all would chill da' fuck out wit' all 'dat extra shit," Damasio snapped. "Y'all doin' da' most. Fuck out of here wit' all 'dat bro',"

Damario sucked his teeth flagging him off, as he reverted his attention back toward Alex.

She pecked his lips, "You got any jimmies?" she whispered, referring to condoms.

Damario shook his head, "Nah', nah' but 'dats aight. I'll just pull out. Shid' it's aight,"

Instantly getting an attitude, Alex sighed in frustration flipping her long ponytail behind her shoulder as she glared at him.

"Aight for who?" she asked, not with the bullshit that he was trying to sell her.

Damario frowned, "Aight for us,"

Alex sucked her teeth as she got up from his lap beyond pissed at this point.

"Now why you had to go and do 'dat? Damn!" she exclaimed aggravatingly, causing Damario to roll his eyes as he took a swig from his Corona. He wasn't phased not one bit by her attitude as she continued to go off on him, "Don't start da' fire unless you gonna' hose me down!"

"Man baby come on," Damario said persuasively as he tried to pull her back on to his lap, but Alex wasn't having it. "Why you trippin'?"

"Get off, me!" Alex replies angrily snatching away from his grasp. She placed her hands on her hips glaring at him, "What? You gonna' butter da' biscuits when they pop out da' oven?" she questioned smartly, causing Demasio and Black to burst out into laughter.

Damario scoffs shaking his head, "Biscuits? Ain't no biscuits, shorty."

"I ain't think so." Alex confirmed rolling her eyes.