05 | kaminari getting loki'd

SLEEP DEPRIVED

SLEEP DEPRIVED. That would be the perfect term to use to describe the (h/c) haired female right now. Dark circles under her droopy eyes were visible and the look on her face was enough to tell the others to leaver her alone.

"Excuse me, could you tell us about All Might as a teacher?"

But it seems like the media wouldn't give a damn about it just to get some information.

'Good grief.'

"He's cool, I guess." said (Y/N) followed by a yawn. "He's trying his best to form us into heroes... I think."

"How about his techniques in teaching, can you tell us more about it?"

"If you want something to put on the media, tell 'em L/n industries have opened a spot here in Musutafu." her mood suddenly shifted, "They're the best manufacturers of hero costumes and support equipments."

"Huh?! I've heard about that support company before!"

"Are you perhaps that young genius from that support company?"

"Yup!" she proudly exclaimed. "You're looking at the genius of all geniuses. With me in (L/N) industries, no other support company could measure."

"Oh, I've read a lot of theories regarding about (L/N) industries. Is it true that the robotic vigilante hero is related to the company?"

"Well, actually I—" (Y/N) was cut off when she felt someone grabbing her collar and pulling her inside the gates. Looking at the culprit, she saw her fatigued looking teacher glaring at the media.

"Hey! We were talking to her!"

"Does All might m— you're a mess! Who are you anyway?!"

(Y/N) stifled her laughter at the reporter's remark. "He's off today. You're interrupting our classes. Please leave." Aizawa shooed the reporters away, but to no avail. "And you head to your classroom." Nodding her head, (Y/N) complied.

"Good morning, (L/N)!" greeted Hagakure.

"Hey. Just call me (Y/N) and you can drop the honorifics." Sitting on her seat, she could feel someone drilling holes behind her head. Looking around, she saw the same heterochromia boy staring at her as if he knew her deepest, darkest secrets. The latter immediately looked away like nothing happened.