Mine: CH 4

Kurt turned the knob on the motel door room, and pulling Blaine in.
Closing the door, Blaine left kisses on Kurt's soft skin, as they moved to the bed.
Pushing Kurt down, Blaine straddled him, removed Kurt's button up and left love-bites on his chest, moaning with pleasure as he makes his way down Kurt's body.

"That's so good, Blaine," Kurt breathed,  kicking his pants off and rolling his head back on the bed. Kurt ran his hands through Blaine's hair, aching for more.

'Blaine, I want you," Kurt admitted, breathlessly.
"I want you too, Hummel." He moaned, removing Kurt's boxers to reveal his member.

Blaine looked down and removed the rest of his clothes too, both men now naked. Kurt was swept in by another kiss, this time Blaine lining himself up with Kurt's entrance.

The lighting was pink and intimate, perfectly setting the scene as the two boys' bodies rocked together. Kurt knew this was wrong, but it felt so right, and good, of course.
'Close,' Blaine moaned, Kurt repeating, on the verge of finishing with his fingernails clawed into Blaine's back.

They both finished, Blaine falling  onto the bed beside Kurt, who had already restored his boxers.
'You know, you're kind of amazing,' he said, running his fingers through Blaine's curls.
'You're not so bad yourself, Hummel.'  He responded , getting up.
'I'm gonna go have a shower, is that okay?'
'Yeah, I'll wait here.'

As Blaine goes into the bathroom, Kurt bursts into tears. He felt the guilt rise to his temple. But he had every right to be angry at James, after all, Kurt is still getting angry text messages every day.

Kurt sinks his head into the pillow, his blood burning hotter, like water tipping over a pan, about to spill everywhere and burn everything.

(A/N: hey guys!! hope you're all enjoying this so far.. i've never written nsfw/smut before so it may be bad.. i tried my best lol :p anyway is there any ideas you guys wanna see?? just lmk :) thank you all so so soooo much <3 )