All Bad

How many times did Spencer have to call Y/N before he finally wore her down enough for her to at least answer? He didn't know why he was even trying; it was incredibly likely that she had blocked his number again.

"You alright kid?" Derek asked, when Spencer was silent for the first hour and a half at work.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. I haven't been sleeping well."

"Kid, we all know that this attitude is from more than fatigue. You can't shut us out forever."

"Drop it, Morgan."

And with a quick pat on the shoulder, Derek left Spencer alone at his desk.

Hey Reid. Can you come to my Batcave for a minute? I'll make it worth your while. ;)

With a sigh, Spencer hoisted himself out of his chair and headed toward Garcia's lair.

"Did you need something, Garcia?" Spencer asked.

"Well first of all, I made some really good cookies and I wanted you to have first dibs," she handed him the plate with a smile. "And secondly, I wanted to let you know that Y/N did not block your number. So that tells me that she isn't over you, she's just hurt. She may just need a little more time and -"

"Garcia, I didn't ask you to do this. She caught me with a woman she was worried about. There's no way that -"

"She caught you with another woman?!" she exclaimed as she planted a loud smack on Spencer's chest.

"Okay first of all, OW. Second of all, we were just having coffee, but Y/N freaked out before I could explain."

"What's this woman's name?"

"Lila Everett, I'm quite sure you don't know her-"

"Okay Boy Wonder, get out."

"Why?"

"Just get out, I'll text you if I have anymore updates," and with that, Spencer went back to the stack of paperwork waiting for him at his desk.

--- MEANWHILE ---

Garcia tapped and clicked and called away in order to find out everything she could about Lila Everett; every job, transaction, relationship, and mistake, and compiled a list for Reid. She sent it to his email with small little markers wherever she wanted to leave a note.

One section of the document really struck Reid. He was a profiler, but even Lila had him fooled.

Alan Wright

Josh Stern

Matt Blevins

Evan Hart

> All of these men that she's dated claimed that she cheated on them. Y/N would never cheat on you. She also stole money from them early on in their relationships, but they let it go due to her charm.

Spencer stood up to go talk to Penelope. "Stop sending me dirt on Lila. I don't like her. I probably won't ever see her again, okay?"

"Good, she's not for you Reid."

"I know," he replied, just as his phone buzzed flashing a notification indicating that Y/N had finally texted him.

Spencer. Please stop talking about me to Penelope. I understand that you messed up and that you want to talk, but I am not in the mood to talk to you just yet. You broke me. You got bored with me, so you turned to some woman you barely knew. You neglected me and our relationship and I just don't see how you can fix that at this point.