Part 16 (what..)

Your POV

After me and bakugo recovered and got out injuries fixed and bandaged. I keep annoying katsuki about how strange it was "God leave me alone already. We saw the same shit" he scoffs and turns away "okay but how crazy was it?? It didn't happen to anyone else and their partners thought they were with them! They were literally both kidnapped. Something up" I say boggled

"Heyy there's my shawty bad" Denki winks and swoops me up in his arms "hahah heyy pikachu" I reply as Denki gives me a soft kiss on the cheek. I look back at katsuki as he speed walks away. I look down and my face drops. "Denki..I need to tell you something when we get back" I say bluntly "is it how much you missedd meee~" he jokingly says "no." I say and gulps, realising it's no joke. "oh..okay yeah sure..." he sets me down and keeps his distance but I get closer to him and hold onto his arm to my chest. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk back and he smiles.

We reach the dorms and everyone heads to their rooms, I lead Denki to the couch and we sit down together "so..basically.." I say, he sits and listens with his full attention "I-I I almost died today..like not like i fell in a hole or something stupid. A near death accident that not even the school nurse could help." I say muttering "go on.." he Places his hand on my thigh and I relax "Katsuki was carrying me as he was using his quirk, we were pretty high from the ground and I slipped. But Bakugos wrist was in pain so he couldn't use his quick as well. And I couldn't see how far I was from the ground and I saw my life flash before me...I really thought that..that was the end for me and I couldn't do anything but accept it. Of course he eventually saved me, but as soon as he had grabbed me we hit the ground. But I know if he wasn't there..I wouldn't be here either..which explains all the bandages" I chuckle and look at him. He sits with fear in his eyes and I throw up a peace sign "yolo swag" I say trying to break the tension and he tackles me down onto the couch embracing me with his arms "holy shit y/n holy SHIT I can't believe you went through that! I'm so sorry I couldn't help you. I'll never let anything bad happen to you, I swear!" I tear up a little and tightly hug him back "it's okay I'm fine, please don't feel like you need to commit to saving me, I'm fine I'm sorry for telling you" we stay silent for a bit and readjust our position to where we're cuddling. I click some tv on "I'll BRB" I say and he replies with "hurry back" as he looks sad.

I scurry to my room and grab my thick blanket and fold it into a ball. I carry it out the the lounge room and as I look past the kitchen into the boys dorms, I see a hand motioning me to come to them. I quietly drop the blanket and tip toe to the door. I open it quietly to see Tokoyami and bakugo "uhh is this a cult meeting.." I say closing the door behind me as the room Darkens. "Welcome y/n please, have a seat..we need to discuss about today.."
I sit down on the floor "what's up? Did something happen" I ask as I cross my legs "It's come to our attention that today's event has only occurred to us four, I have already spoke to Tsu and she has agreed this phenomenon might be more. We are not sure what to do about it, whether to keep it to ourselves or bring it to the schools attention." Tokoyami says calmly "He wants our opinion on what the hell we do." Katsuki says "well..if we told the teachers, they'll definitely investigate the situation, but wouldn't they already have strict measures from the last couple villain attacks? Maybe it was a test or an obstacle only we encountered..but that doesn't explain why Uraraka and Mineta thought you were with them the whole time..was someone impersonating you both? What if we wait until the next trial and we all stick together. If this really does apply to only us we can get more info and have more evidence for the teachers." I explain as I take my phone from my pocket. "I can attach my phone or a camera to my chest or any part of my body and record from the start..to the end." Tokoyami and Katsuki think to themselves for a moment "that could be a good idea, unless the next time it's a serious issue. We could inform them sooner about the upcoming event or attack if one arises.." I nod "true..for now should we keep this between us?" They nod and I get up "alright see youse later" I leave for the door and my shoulder is tapped, I turn around "I hope you're okay..from today. Just be more carful okay!?" I smile and hug him. "Thank you. I wouldn't be here without you" I ruffle his hair and leave without another word. I rush back and slip as I go for the blanket. Denki shoots up and looks at me "pfft what happened?" He says as he comes and picks me and the blanket up. I tightly hold onto him and he sets me ontop of him and we both lay on the couch. I set the blanket over us both and lean my head on his chest. We watch some random cartoons and other shows. I slide my hand into his hair and start playing with it As I yawn and scoot up closer to him. "I wanna stay like this forever.." I mutter out as I doze off. Denki switches off the tv and starts playing on his phone. I open my eyes and smile as he records us both and does the stupid lip bite and whispers "I won bitchesss", I giggle and he blushes as he thought I was asleep and stops recording. I grab his phone and rewatch the video I put a caption as ' he wonnn😈' I smile and give it back to him as he sends it to various people. I suddenly get a message on my phone and realise he sent it to the group chat of our classmates.

Bakugos POV

After talking to Tokoyami, we decided to keep quiet. Stupid decision but if we're first to encounter those things again heh. I'll get the glory I look at my phone as it buzzes as that bird freak does the same "Y/N and Denki really surprised me as a couple. A very high class women with him is an interesting pairing yet fitting." "Tch the bell are you on about bird brains. They're not dating." He shows me his phone and it's Dunce face with m..with Y/N on the couch "Seems so." I ball up my fists in anger and I can't lie. Jealousy. I storm out the door and straight to the lounge room "that no good idiot..." I clench my teeth about to rip into him. As I turn the corner "I'll KILL Y-" I cut myself off to see a large amount of our classmates suddenly surrounding them. They're all talking and some even speak about how romantic they look and act. I see Y/N Blush and my blood boils. I storm into the kitchen "huh? Hey man what's up!" Shitty hair yells as he waved to me "nothing." I say as I sit in a chair. I watch as everyone talks and speaks about stupid shit. I glance at Todoroki staring at Y/N, I look at her as she laughs then back at Icyhot, he's turning red, smiling and looks down at his hands. He's playing with them, he's seems nervous. I scoff and watch him closely.

Your POV

This is so fun! After Denki sent that video, everyone came out talking about us and eventually just on the topic of school and out of school hobbies, it's an amazing way for me to get to know everyone better. Mineta tried to touch a couple of the girls a few times and including me, but of course Tsu was there to slap him back into shape. I hold denkis hand and play around with his fingers with mine. We eventually start to battle in a thumb war which turned into a competition, so far the leading winners are kirishima, Todoroki, Sato and Shoji. None of us are surprised as they're all one of the strongest guys in our class. It gets late and as everyone helps with dinner I quickly scurry to my room to set my phone on charge. Everyone usually uses Denki to charge their phone but he's more than that to me. I heard my door open "Care for my assistance~?" He purrs out with a charger between his teeth "no thanks I have my own personal charger" I say and he winks as he grabs me by my waist "And he can definitely do more than charge a phone~" I blush and my heart skips a beat. I roll my eyes and smile as I flick his face with the cord hanging out of his mouth "oh you wanna catch these hands?" He says as he pushes me gently onto the bed "let's go square up!" I say and I gently punch him as he lays on top of me. He grabs a pillow and starts smacking me pretty hard in the face , we both laugh "oh you're so dead!" We both hold a pillow as we chase each other around the house. He stands at the end of a hallway and I throw my pillow at him, he dodges it and hits a painting or something glass and it falls and smashes. We both have ours jaws open smiling with terrified looks. "You're in troubleee...." He teases "shut up shut up omg help me fix this" I say as I rush over and pick up shards of class. "What was that?" "Are you okay over there Y/N??" Some shout afar

"UMM..IM FINE I JUST DROPPED MY PHONE" I say shrugging at Denki as we whisper fight and laugh the whole time. I sweep up some glass and a little chip cuts my hand "UGHSSJDJ" I make some horrific noise and fall pretending to die; not smartly but I lay my head in the glass "Denki..you must take my place...and clean the glass for me" I say with a dramatic voice and pretend to die. Suddenly Todoroki and bakugo rush over pushing each other out of the way "oop-" Denki says standing next to my body as glass is seen everywhere. He snickers and tries not to laugh "guys she died" I snicker and choke on my own laughter as Todoroki rushes over "Y/N stay with me! You're gonna be fine !" He speaks so seriously, I think he's playing along so I respond with "I can't do it..the glass..needs..cleaning...blegh" I say as I stick my tongue out pretending to die "her poor soul. She went so young..so soon. She will be missed!" Denki says with little to no emotion. I squint my eyes open and see katsuki walking away humiliated. I look up at Todoroki and see his face go dark as small tears fall on my face, I quickly sit up "hey hey hey shoto I'm fine, I'm not dead stupid!" I wipe his tears away and give him a small hug of reassurance and rub his back "look at me" I hold his head up "I'm perfectly fine. We were just playing around, no one is hurt okay?" I say as I help him up. "M..my apologies, I let my emotions get the better of me." He holds my hands in the palms of his and I hug him again "awe im so sorry, it wasn't funny, I won't do it again. I'll clean this up and meet you all in the kitchen okay?" He nods and walks off. I look at Denki and slam my hand on my mouth and mutter "no way he thought I died.." He holds his mouth closed as we both try not to laugh "h-he started crying..wheeze no way.." we both silently wheeze and I hit him on the arm softly "okay..okay..let's get this cleaned up"