The real story

O-2-L this is the real story of 7 boys. Jc Caylen, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, Ricky Dillon, Trevor Moran, Connor Franta and Ricardo Ordieres.
It all started one afternoon when almost all at the same time each one of these boys waved good bye to their cameras and turned them off.

Connor's POV
I stood up from my chair where I film my videos and went over to my camera I turn of my bright desk lamp that I use for lighting because I can't adored professional lighting and I get the SIM card out of my camera and bring it over and put it in my camera, I edited for a bit then got bored so I decided to watch a bit of YouTube. I scrolled down my subscription box and came across these dudes new video " these dudes are hilarious" I thought to myself I then laughed a little because I realised the horrible joke I just made. I then watched Connor Frantas new video and then I noticed someone new in my recommended box a 13 year old names Trevor Moran he looked like a funny kid so I checked him out watched a few of his Appel store dances and ended up subscribing, then I watched Kian and Sam's new vlog. After all the YouTube watching I realised that I should probely finish editing but I couldn't help think about how cool it would be to be in a collab channel or even just meet all those guys one day.
Little did ricky know all they guys were watching one another's videos from their homes too - Franta in Minnesorta, Caylen and Ordieres in Texas, Pottorff and Lawley in Southern California, and Dillon in the Southeast.

Few weeks later
Jc's POV
YAAAAAAAYYY finally it's vidcon I have been waiting for this for soooooo long and can't wait to meet all the fans and some really cool youtubers are going to be there I can't wait.
Connors POV
so I have been talking to Ricky, jc, Sam, Trevor and Ricardo for a while and they seem like really nice guys. I think where going to start a colab channel together I don't know what to call it but we are all going to meet up at vidcon and talk about.