26 | Development

Sanemi made Y/n cry D:
Fuck off no eyebrows 🖕

I once got #69 on haikyuufanfiction, feeling good.

←❆→

"Imagine putting all your hard work for cooking this chicken curry for your cousin and all you got was a 3 out of 10?!" Ume complained and aggressively taking off her apron.

Y/n rolled her eyes and huffed because she was the one who was responsible to give the rating. Obanai shrugged and Mitsuri nervously laughed.

Gyutaro just stands there in the sidelines, holding a spatula and a plate full of rice. He raised a brow

"What do you mean you do all the 'hard work'? I mostly did all of it." He plainly said before sitting on the chair in front of the table.

"It's because you put too much salt in it, you donkey." Y/n pointed out.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY DIMWIT?!" The white-green haired woman screeched.

Grabbing the younger's collar, Ume began to shake it and started shouting nonsense. Meanwhile, the said-younger stuck her tongue out as her face hold a tired look as if she's done with her older cousin's bullshit-No, She's done with her bullshit a few centuries ago.

What a great start to start a morning.

"Sheeeeeesh," Gyutaro whistled before putting his arms behind his head and leans back to his chair "The girls are fighting."

Obanai facepalmed and gave him a side-glance "Can you not?"

Sweatdropping, Mitsuri stood up from her chair and tried her best to stop the two girls from fighting. The male Iguro pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a tired sigh. Guess, he's gonna cook their breakfast again.

'I swear, Mitsuri and I are the only sane here...'

Little tears swelled at the edge of Ume's eyes. She pursed her lips and cried "Onii-chan!" She tackled Gyutaro into a hug, crying and babbling against his chest. Meanwhile, Gyutaro wrapped his arms around her shoulder and tried to comfort his sister in a the most awkwardly way.

 Meanwhile, Gyutaro wrapped his arms around her shoulder and tried to comfort his sister in a the most awkwardly way