Chapter 14: Restore

The driver finished scolding people and looked at the appearance of the young man, but his heart was frustrated.

No matter how you look at it, he is not a normal person.

As soon as he stepped on the gas pedal, he took a stab in the dark and drove the bus far away.

Meng Ting didn't look at it anymore. She turned her head back, her heart beating suddenly. For the first time, she realized that even if some things have changed, fate is still steadily moving towards the original trajectory.

Shu Yang asked quietly: "Do you know him?"

Meng did not speak for a while. Shu Yang glanced at her and didn't ask anything more.

When they arrived at the hospital, they were still in line for an hour.

Meng Ting's attending physician is an acquaintance, who once came from the same township as his mother, and was a junior high school classmate.

"Auntie Sun."

Sun Qiaoyu showed a soft smile under the medical mask, took off her glasses, let Meng Ting lie on the medical bed, and then lighted her eyes.

Meng Ting blinked uncomfortably, and tears were secreted physiologically.

Her eyes were a little light, not pure black, nor ordinary brown, more like a light brown. As clean and clear as washed by rain.

Originally, Shu Yang stood at the door, it didn't matter what he looked like, Sun Qiaoyu was not polite to him either.

"Young man, come over and help light up."

Shu Yang walked over and took the light source in her hand.

He was stunned for a moment when he lowered his head.

In the girl's crystal eyes, there were bright spots of light printed on it. She has fair skin and cherry pink lips. The long eyelashes are covered with mist, and the wings are as light as butterfly wings, but the eyes are quiet and peaceful.

For the first time in three years, Shu Yang saw Meng Ting who grew up.

Like Shu Lan, he was impressed by the ten-year-old Meng Ting.

At that time, his parents had divorced for a year. Dad Shu was not very good at taking care of the children. Both children were sloppy. Shu Yang had a cold and his nose was red. He hadn't changed his clothes for five days, and his neckline was stained.

Shu Lan was not much better, her clothes pockets were all dirty.

Because that day was the day when Zeng Yujie officially moved to Shu's house, father Shu changed the two children into new clothes awkwardly and carefully.

When Zeng Yujie led Meng Ting into the door.

Both Shu Lan and Shu Yang watching TV were dumbfounded.

Dad has dressed them carefully, but it is still hard to describe how it feels to see Meng Ting for the first time.

She took Zeng Yujie's hand, her face also worrisome about the future.

A ten-year-old female doll wore an azure skirt with her hair draped over her shoulders. White socks, small black leather shoes. The skirt is neat, and the face is soft and beautiful.

Yes, beautiful.

It's not used to describe the cuteness of children, but the beauty that is in full bloom. Like a young dragonfly in early summer, it lightly falls on the tip of the grass. An almost fragile and delicate beauty.