★𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝😧★

FLASHBACK:

College days when Aditi and Darshan were friends.
Aditi's P.O.V.:-

I was sitting alone peacefully in the games hall doing some work given to me by the teacher when Darshan came running towards me and hugged me.

I was startled. Darshan and I were the mischief makers of the whole class. But we rarely got detentions.

Darshan hugged me tightly and started crying. I gently stroked his back trying to calm him down. But he was on a crying spree. Uff!!!! I squirmed as his tears socked on my dress.

Aditi: Darshan!!! What happened?!

Darshan: Fatso!! I shouldn't have listened to you!!!

Aditi: Excuse me mister!!! Who are you calling fatso huh?

Darshan broke the hug, took off his specs and wiped his tears. He looked at me with his red eyes. Such a dramatic human!!

Darshan: I told dad I don't want to pursue engineering and that I want to be a singer.

I squealed in delight and gave him a quick hug. Finally!!! The coward has opened his mouth!! Had he done this before, he wouldn't have wasted a year in this engineering college learning about useless metallic stuff.

Darshan scowled at me angrily. I stopped smiling and gave him a "What-Happened" look. He took a huge sigh and continued.

Darshan: My dad is sending me to Mumbai. He said I have a year to prove myself. If I don't, I have to continue engineering.

Aditi: (pulling his cheeks) That's great news, Raj!!!

Yes. Raj. Darshan has always hated his name. He found it too common. He once told me that his name should have been "Raj". So for the sake of his happiness, I call him that. Sometimes tho.

Darshan: Are you out of your mind?!

Aditi: Why? What happened? You should be happy na? Your dad is atleast giving you a chance. My dad won't even do that. I have literally killed my dream of being a choreographer for his sake.

Darshan: Thats not the point.

Aditi: Then what is?

Darshan: It means I am going to Mumbai alone for a whole year.

Aditi: So?

Darshan: Don't you get it Aditi? I will have to stay away from you! For an entire fucking year. 365 fucking days. I can't do that!!! I can't live without you!!! Not a single day!!! And how will you cope up without me!!? With me gone, that creep Rehaan will trying hitting on you again. What if does something wrong with you?! And with whom crack jokes on teachers? With whom will you caricature Paritosh sir? With whom will you get drunk?! Go on nightouts? Flirt? Play football? Cricket? Video games? I just can't fucking leave you here alone and go!! I fucking can't!!!

You know Darshan is stressed when he cusses. He dosen't usually. But when he is stressed out or angry, then he won't care who you are. But you would definitely end up learning new words. Or your ears will bleed.

I love how much he cared about me. But the fact I was between him and his dreams made me want to kill myself.

Why was he giving me so much importance? More than he ever gave his dreams? When did we get so close? I looked into his teared up eyes and found something I never expected I would.

THE FEAR OF LOSING ME. His eyes, his trembling hands, his stuttering voice everything told me he was shit scared of losing me. Broo!!!

Aditi: Darshan. To get something, you have to give something. Its just one year. It will pass quickly.

Darshan: (Takes Aditi's hands in his) What if you find a new bestfriend? What if you replace me? What if that ugly creep Rehaan does something bad with you? Too many what ifs. I can't live without you. Mom and dad ke baad tu hi toh hai meri.

Aditi: Then you have my swear. You will go to Mumbai. And if you don't, I won't talk to you.

Darshan: But from where do I start?

Aditi: I'll find out something. You just tell your dad that you have accepted the offer. Its for your best. One day, you will become the best singer in the whole world.

Darshan: (hugs her) Thanks.

Aditi: (breaking the hug) Chal ab jaa yaha se. You have your classes now. Lets hope the princy won't catch you bunking lectures or you are up for detention.

Darshan: (winks) As long as you are with me, nothing can go wrong.

Pretty cheesy. I know. His useless habit of cracking cheesy and sappy jokes always gets on my nerves.

If the princy catches him, I swear I won't save his ass from detentions. But I'll have to. Because he always make cute faces and gets favours done.

I saw him go out of the room. The fear I saw in his eyes suddenly engulfed me. How would I live without this idiot for a year? When I can't even live a second without him?

Next part soon......🤗💕