Part 7

Authors Pov-

*1st month*

"Taeee get up" Y/n whined and tried for umpteenth time to wake her husband up. After shaking him few more times she heard him groaning. "10 minutes more Y/n" she heard as a sigh left her mouth. "U have been saying that from last one and a half hour" she replied back. Seeing his wife struggling so much he pulled her towards him making her lay beside him. She didn't try to get up instead she got closer to him and cuddled up on his chest. "U shouldn't be worrying so much. It isn't good for baby." the black haired guy said with concern filled voice. "I wasn't worrying but mom and dad are coming so I-" she was cut off by cheery pink lips on her. He kissed her as she melted by it in seconds. "Don't worry. We won't let them know about the incident of baby. We will tell them its our baby. Its 'our' baby now. Don't stress or worry." hearing him made her feel blessed having him in his life. For next 15-20 minutes they both kept cuddling, chatting, laughing and enjoying. "Umm....Y/n are you jealous??" Taemin asked Y/n out of nowhere as she just gave him 'what the actually heck' look. "What....?" She asked totally confused. "Its just that I smell something burning so..." he said as Y/n gasped hard. Without wasting any other moment she ran towards kitchen. Tae just waited in their bedroom. After 5 minutes he saw Y/n coming towards him with an very totally angry face. "What happ-" before he could complete, Y/n interrupted him "BECUZ OF U THE SPECIAL DISH I WAS MAKING FOR MOM AND DAD BURNT" Y/n unintentionally yelled becuz of her pregnancy hormones. Taemin couldn't control and started laughing loudly "I wasn't the only one at fault even u kissed me back passionately" he said as she whined "Stop laughing!! What should I do now?? Mom dad will be hear in 1 hour and it will take more than 1 hour for me to make that special dish" She worriedly said.

Taemin got out of bed and hugged Y/n "don't worry love. We can just order. U can make it later too..ur special dish" he said while giving puppy eyes. Even tho Y/n wasn't totally happy about it, she agreed seeing her husband's puppy eyes. Soon their mom and dad came as they all enjoyed and had fun.