-: CHAPTER-6 :-

WANDA'S POV 

today Steve was exiting from the hospital i saw how excited Nattie was when she saw Steve walking by himself and me and Sam visited him we also booked a room so we can at least stay together for today thinking about it i remembered tony and Sam typical bros , Clint ugh my father, Pete who reminded me of Pietro , vis i miss him and Steve and Nat like sister and brothers we used to be happy. 

I got tears in my eyes by remembering all those days where we used to do a movie marathon party like no other play at the swimming pool and pranking on tony making Steve and Nat annoyed (where me and Pete) were pranksters.

But i forgot i was still present in the hospital room when i saw up everybody in the room were seeing me so i thought their is no use in hiding the truth so i let out a quite sob then somebody hugged me it was.. Natasha she was a big sister to me who took me to shopping helped me with my dreams so i hugged her tight when she let out a bunch of soothing word's shhhh! its okay  mladshaya sestra" ; this soothed me and when i lifted my head Steve sat beside me and Sam sat on the bed facing us " what happened??" Steve asked then i said in a shuttered tone "I-i-i miss the-e-m my family tony(i smiled as he called me little witch),Pete ,vis, Clint(i laughed at this), i miss all of them" then again my face fell then Nat spoke" hey its okay we can meet them sometime soon just let this accords issue pass away and we can get pranked at your and Pete's pranks you know Pete is really annoying" she pouted and that made me laugh 

then Sam chimed in " you know Wanda that kid is insane he put Tony's hair shampoo  into my tooth paste "he made a disgusted look and with that everybody laughed but suddenly Steve fit into coughing and Nat left me to give him some water when me and Sam watched her carefully she was so concerned about stave she treats him so preciously i love them" you guys are made for each other" i said suddenly and all heads snapped on me as  Nat and Steve blushed the Sam again made a joke which got him a death glare from Nat and Steve and laugh from me and " Oh.My.God can you believe it Black widow is falling hard B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G hard for America's ass " and with that he left the room to save his dear life from the black widow and captain America. and we all were laughing just when Steve's nurse entered the room with a wheelchair but Steve told he was able to walk then we left the room.

NATASHA'S POV 

poor Wanda she missed our family and i know the value of family so i comforted her. then Steve's nurse came with a wheel chair for him to leave the room but Steve was able to walk due to his fast healing ability he walked effortlessly. we came to the main hall and Steve was asked to sign his discharge papers 

after some 1 hour we left the hospital and headed to the some cars i borrowed for Alex. me and Steve at the back Sam was driving so Wanda sat at the passenger seat at the front .

they told we were travelling to some motel where we would book a room and stay together for at least 3 days then Sam would visit his family and Wanda would meet vision so me and Steve would go to his safehouse and stay there until we were away from Ross . just the i remembered Tony sent a text which said he was trying to settle the issues with the accords and soon we would be able to meet our friends and lead the normal life we had before the accords and more over i would Steve with me. Thinking of Steve i felt so good and so lucky to have Captain America as your boyfriend and see the reactions of all those girls who curse me for occupying him. i laughed at this thought and woke up Steve from his slumber. i mentally slapped myself for waking him

"sorry Steve i just remembered something and laughed that woke you up. you can go back to sleep" i said. but he just smiled which i felt so cute and i was interrupted when he asked me this" care to share "he asked and i said him what i felt a while ago and he just gave a cute chuckle hum!! i am falling hard for him everyday. i couldn't  resist anymore so i kissed his cheek when i saw him blush then he continued "well i couldn't be more lucky to have you by my side" he told me and i felt my cheeks get heated " Nope i am more lucky. i sometimes feel i don't deserve you" i said and lifted turned to him with a sad smile and tears in my eyes threatening to spill any time but he cupped my face and ran his fingers around my cheekbone and the words which bought my smile back "you know Nat you are the purest person i have ever known .you maybe broken but you are perfect for me you are beautiful inside and out i feel so lucky and you make me happy "then we heard something"*cough* i guess you lovebirds are done with your love-chat and i am afraid you shall fondue in front of Wanda" and that was Sam before i could slit his throat Wanda smacked his head hard enough to shut his mouth "that's my little sestra" i said and we did a high five while Steve just chuckled shaking his head and Sam pouted" hey i have Steve on my side" "hmm sure you have" i responded and Sam questioned Steve "Steve do you support me or the girls??" he asked and Steve answered "i am sorry Sam but i am with my girl" he said and made me smile Sam frowned "oh come on man "he put a hand on his heart and made a fake hurt face " i don't have anyone to support me.my bad no one cares about me" he said like a small child who didn't get attention from his parents to which we laughed and continued laughing at the jokes Sam made till we reached our destination and took out our bags and headed out for the motel.

sorry for the short chapter :/... . but wait for it....

love you all pls comment and vote . and also let me know if you guys want some chapters requested  i can  include them in my story plots.....

-Amu