How shady! Dark Reunion

As Saiki and Aimi were about to leave class, Kaidou approached them with a smirk "Guess what. I've been summoned. If I told you why, I'd have to kill you, Saiki. But for now, let's just say the world's in store for some pretty big changes"

He then faced "Princess, will you come with me to where I was summoned"

Aimi said softly "I'm sorry Kaidou but I have to homework and I have errands for my mom" she bowed

"It's alright" he said even though he was bumped out on the inside. He then leaves them as he walked funny

'what? Did he make a new friend?'

Aimi said to him "I believe so, anyway shall we go home"

'you go on ahead, Ami, I have something to take care of, just stay safe when you get home' he said to her telepathically and pets her head.

As Aimi left, Saiki followed Kaidou

(With Kaidou)

He stopped at door and knocked three times cautiously.

A voice was spoken behind the door "Thurisaz, isa, hagalaz"

Kaidou then said "Sowilo, um, gebo, fehu"

The voice then spoke "Eihwaz, you made it"

Kaidou opens the door, and revealed a table with four empty chairs and one that was at the head of the table, wearing a hood and mask.

He said to Kaido "I hope no one has followed you, the Jet-Black Wings."

Kaidou said as he was about to sit down "not to worry, Jade Eyes. I'm Tail--"

Jade Eyes interrupted him and yellows out "wait, there's something important you've forgotten"

"I'm sorry, sir, You're right. An energy field surrounds this room. If one doesn't perform the Holy Grail ceremony within 66 seconds they'll vanish" Kaido explained then started to doing the ceremony then ends it with a clapping, yelling out "Laguz"

As he sat back down, Jade Eyes said "I see you didn't bring the princess with you, what happened you know it's also needed for her to come here, for her safety"

Kaidou said with a disappointed look "I asked her to come with me but she told me that she had tasks to do. It's not fair for a princess to do work"

"I agree but anyway so have you come to terms with the truth" he said

Kaidou then explained as he got a bit excited "it's not that easy for me. It's like everything I ever knew was a lie. You say in a past life, I was a top soldier in dark Reunion and the princess's protector and fiance? But then after discovering their plan to sort mankind, I stole the mystical stone Panalize and the princess then went rogue? And then, when they cornered us, I performed the phantom technique and we became disembodied souls? And then I entered the unborn body of Shun Kaidou and the princess in Aimi Saiki? It's not easy to believe all that."

Jade Eyes got a bit unease by Kaidou's excitement "you seem excited by it."

"I'm not really."

"That's fine. So long as you're realizing tye truth."

Kaidou said as he blushed a bit "I have always felt like there's something different about me from other kids and Angel and I were meant to be together."

Jade Eyes explained "the Powers of your spirit within you are absolutely vital to destroy Dark Reunion. That's why we'll do what we can to help you regain your memories."

Kaidou looks around "what we? Who else is here?"

"There are four others at this table besides me. Of course, they are all phantoms." Jade Eyes explained and saw Kaidou's expression "I take it you don't see them. If so, then you have no chance to help us."