The EZ Hunters

Well we all know that every day is a new day, my day started in the same way. I clearly remember the date it was 10/15/2045. We were in a hurry, as we had to go to the daycare centre and pick up my Aunt Sarah(who worked in the daycare centre) and her children and start our journey to Ohio. We all got ready and started our journey to pick up my Aunt's children. As soon as we reached the daycare we saw a lot of commotion. We were just panicked and were frightened to see all that commotion.

We just entered the centre and saw everyone panic. Everyone was running towards the door, but we went inside to meet my aunt. To everyone's surprise, she was a ZOMBIE. There was blood dripping from her mouth and she had that cold look that frightened all of us. She wasn't even walking properly. She walked as if her leg was broken. As she saw us she started running towards us, trying to eat us!! We ran into a room and locked ourselves up in that room. To our luckiness, my aunt's children (Robert and Benny) were there crying for their mother. Those children we very polite and well behaved. They wanted their little friends to be rescued from the zombie. So then we got dressed up as zombies and entered the front room towards my Aunt Sarah and a few other zombies. We tried to rescue the children. Some of the children either ran away or turned up into zombies. But we successfully saved a child who was continuously chanting my aunt's name as she was the one who was taken care of by my aunt the most. It was only me and my dad who dressed up as zombies and came to rescue children. My mom went towards the car with my cousins.

I and my dad carried bags. As we tried to escape through the front door, there was a lady who tried to shoot us thinking that we were zombies. I shouted and proved to her that we weren't zombies. As soon as we ran with her she was turning into a zombie second by second and she grabbed our bags but they were slipping out of our hands. I pulled my bag and ran away towards my mom and handed it over to her. To my surprise, my dad didn't come along with me I was so scared whether he could make it or not. But successfully, he came towards us without any zombie bites. We started our journey and decided to get away from that place. We got out of that place and we were so happy that we escaped.

We got down to get some fresh air and I was talking with my cousins. But then suddenly a girl appeared in front of us and asked for help, We decided to give her some help. But she told us to wait there for a second and went near a boy who was a few meters away from us. We thought that he was her brother and we were staring at her so that we can start our journey. But to our surprise, she transformed her index and little fingers into injections and injected that into the boy's medullary region exactly and killed him. We just got scared and immediately drove away with our car. We had to contrive in our work as it was a matter of life and death. Although my dad was driving fast, she appeared at our window and told us to open the window. I was forcing my mom not to open the window, she opened it. That girl tried to grab hold of my mum and tried to kill her. Then I pushed her and closed the window immediately. She again appeared in the front window. One of my cousins tried to use a plastic play knife to scare her. But she was not scared. My other cousin who was always underestimated used a magnetic knife to scare her. This time she was really scared. From this, we discovered that the girl feared one thing. That is a magnet. We had only three magnetic knives. But those knives weren't enough to scare her.

We all were thinking and flustered about what our next move must be. Then my mom who was quick-witted thought that we must go to a junkyard as there will be a big junkyard crane electromagnet to attract the girl and make sure that a car was also attracted to crush her between the magnet and the car. We all agreed to the plan without thinking and headed towards the junkyard. On our way, we drank a solution that helped us to control our hunger. We followed the way we planned and it was SUCCESSFUL!!!

But there were some zombies which weren't intelligent but they were a great threat to our lives. We could easily tackle and kill those zombies but these electros were the real deal.

From then onwards we became the Electro Zombie Hunters. We made sure every electro and zombie was captured and killed. This is my story, our story, The Electro Zombie Hunters' story. We are the Electro Zombie Hunters or in short The EZ Hunters.