The Heartbreaker ( 1 )

This is a no smut story. Well, read yourself to find out. I hope it's good. I haven't described it deeply cause it's supposed to be a short story

~ Mpreg

Kim namjoon your typical 'Popular Bee' of high school. He is a heartbreaker. I mean come on otherwise how will he be cool. He dates random boys and then dumps them.

That's it. On top of that, the insults he does will force anyone to leave the school. He and his gang obviously, find a new fish every month. Cause the sea was big plus new fish keeps coming daily.

So, it wasn't a surprise when he was asked to break someone's heart and after breaking he doesn't give a shit.

Then there comes Kim seokjin the 'Soft Nerd boy' of high school. Seokjin was the kind of boy you see in movies who stays in confined spaces and books, behaves kindly with everyone. He had a cousin called min yoongi, who was your savage boy of the school.

Even after having the same classes seokjin or namjoon hardly talked to each other. Well in other words for namjoon seokjin was below his 'class'.

So, it wasn't a surprise when the whole school saw namjoon trying to seduce seokjin. Not in love, seokjin was just a normal bet that his rivals brought up. If he makes seokjin fall for him in his game for one month then his rivals will give up trying to take away the 'popularity seat'.

But looked like seokjin was a not so easy fish in the sea. And namjoon was irritated cause seokjin was ignoring his efforts. To make seokjin fall for him he was given 15 days and 5 days have already passed.

"Seokjin, aren't you tired of staying alone like this- come on, live a little man. Btw, I have heard guys like you who are so soft actually fucks good. I have heard you all are a whole new species on the bed. Come on the 'Queen bee' is talking to you. I would like to get you up in my ass".

Namjoon said, trying to make him react, he had no intention of having sex with every guy he seduced. Heck, he was even a virgin.

But seokjin didn't react and pulled himself away. " Done? Now can I go?". Seokjin said.

No lies, namjoon was seriously pretty. He isn't that dumb to not know what goes inside the school. On top of that yoongi updates him on what goes on. He feels bad for namjoon sometimes, cause the boy doesn't know what his friends talk about him behind the back.

Min yoongi is the only person that never came in a bet, cause of his attitude and everyone knew he was severely in love with his boyfriend Hosoek.

And namjoon doesn't like putting bets on couples. On top of that yoongi was the only person who copes to reply savagely to namjoon and his gang's unwanted insults directed towards the good guys and girls. Of course, no one expects to be treated like shit especially when they don't mean to harm you.

Seokjin breathed heavily, as namjoon traced his fingers over his chest, giving him that dragon-like seductive eyes. As he said namjoon was seriously pretty and he understands why everyone ends up falling for him at the end of the day despite knowing the fact that he is a heartbreaker.

Seokjin thought he will be able to resist namjoon if someday he comes as a bet among them but when it is here, in reality, it's so hard. You can't resist the boy's beauty and charm.

And seokjin found himself getting trapped in namjoon's plan. yet
seokjin was quite a simple guy with simple dreams he didn't want to get heartbroken.

---

As expected, after ten days of hard work running behind the boy here and there like a fool namjoon won cause seokjin gave up.