Introduction

"Letting go is like the sudden cessation of an inner pressure or the dropping of a weight

"Letting go is like the sudden cessation of an inner pressure or the dropping of a weight. It is accompanied by a sudden feeling of relief and lightness, with an increased happiness and freedom."
"

Letting go involves being aware of a feeling, letting it come up, staying with it, and letting it run its course without wanting to make it different or do anything about it. It means simply to let the feeling be there and to focus on letting out the energy behind it ... allow yourself to have the feeling without resisting it, venting it, fearing it, condemning it, or moralizing about it ... "
"By continuously letting go, it is possible to stay in a state of freedom. Feelings come and go, and eventually you realize that you are not your feelings, but that the real "you" is merely witnessing them."

It is the accumulated pressure of feelings that causes thoughts. One feeling, for instance, can create literally thousands of thoughts over a period of time. Think, for instance of one painful memory from early life, one terrible regret that has been hidden. Look at all the years and years of thoughts associated with that single event. If we could surrender the underlying painful feeling, all of those thoughts would disappear instantly and we would forget the event.

Dr. David R Hawkins. Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender

༺|༻

༺|༻

➷Greetings,
this book is dedicated to people who struggle a lot about themselves, those ones who are trying hard to fit into a group. Those human beings who feel like failing to be great in what they do. David R. Hawkins' "Letting Go: The Pathway of Surrender" helped me to write the few lines in this book. (I recommend)
Everyone can read it of course and most effectively the person whose mindset is burdened by several things from THE society (responsibilities, all types of worries...), the one who is fixing his mistakes to gain someone's attention or to keep someone to himself, the one who is stuck in the past and cannot step forward or move on.
➷➷ I try to be more multivalent on writing. I learn to do all genres such as poetry, short story, horror, ff, and this one is more like about personal development. I am still seeking for identity. (Wasn't sure though whether I should publish it here on Wattpad but this is the only platform I own)

I hope you will enjoy and have a good time reading! ☻︎☕︎

Thank you Dr. David R. Hawkins
*The first part will be published very soon!*
*Wishing for your supports*