jealousy

yamaguchi has been distant to tsukkishima lately because of work. tsukkishima who's used to yamaguchi clinging to him, felt unusual.

tuesday morning

tsukkishima was preparing breakfast when yamaguchi took one slice bread and ran towards the door. "tadashi-"

after yamaguchi wore his shoes, he immediately left the apartment. "im really late tsukki! sorry! i'll eat breakfast with you next time!"

silence filled the room. tsukkishima looked at the food he prepared just for yamaguchi.

i'll just eat alone then

he sat down and prayed before eating.

that afternoon

tsukkishima checked the freezer to see nothing in there but one banana milk. he sighed.

"i have to buy groceries."

after changing, tsukkishima left the apartment and locked it.

at the convenience store, tsukkishima was putting potatoes and other food in his basket. he then saw yamaguchi outside the store together with a man.

"it's still 4, he should be at work."

he put down his basket and left the convenience store. he started following the two. the two stopped and sat at the bench and tsukkishima hid behind the tree.

he then heard yamaguchi laughing with the man.

who the fuck is that man. why is he with yamaguchi.

tsukkishima's blood boil.

the two stood up and shook hands.

"thank you for everything you've done with me today. it was fun." the guy said and smiled.

yamaguchi smiled back.

what did they do-?

the two was about to kiss (in kei's pov) when tsukkishima stood in front of yamaguchi.

"what are you doing?" he asked in a cold tone while glaring at him.

"t-tsukki!"

the man walked backwards a little. "yo man chill."

"tadashi who is he? weren't you supposed to be at work? why are you out here then?"

yamaguchi made tsukkishima face him and held both his hands. "tsukki calm down."

"how am i supposed to calm down when this jerk was about to kiss you??" tsukkishima said and glared at the man.

yamaguchu paused for a second.

"kiss? what do you mean?" he asked.

tsukkishima turned his head back to yamaguchi and looked at him in confusion.

"weren't he about to kiss you?" he asked.

the man laughed which made tsukkishima turn around.

"i was just going to hug him since it'll be my last day at work. i'm moving to america."

tsukkishima was dumbfounded.

"then what about the things you did today?? didn't you guys sleep with each other??" 

yamaguchi chuckled. "we just went to the park and ate lunch."

"your boyfriend's quite the jealous type, huh yamaguchi?" he turned his head towards kei. "tsukkishima right?" he added.

"how'd you know my name?" he said and still looked pissed.

"how wouldn't i know? yamaguchi talks about you at work. even our colleague knows your name." he said and chuckled.

tsukkishima blushed of embarrassment and looked at yamaguchi. yamaguchi was awkwardly smiling, scratching his head.

after that, tsukkishima apologized and the both went home. while walking home, tsukkishima noticed yamaguchi was loosing balance.

he bent down. "hurry."

"i can still walk tsukki-"

when are you gonna stop saying that? until your face hits the ground? hurry."

yamaguchi bit his lip and smiled.

"okay then. sumimasennn" he said and hopped on.

tsukkishima stood up, giving yamaguchi a piggy back.

yamaguchi smiled and blushed thinking how much he loves his lover.

he then rest his head on tsukkishima's shoulder.

"uwaa so this is what it feels to be tall."

tsukkishima pretend like he didnt heard it but was smiling.

"why didn't you tell me? that you were going to see him?" tsukkishima asked.

yamaguchi blinked twice before answering. "if i said that, you wont let me go." he said and pout as he continued resting his head in tsukkishima's shoulder.

tsukkishima chuckled.

"can i get a kiss?"

"im tiredddd, i'll give you more than kisses when we get home." yamaguchi said.

"im looking forward to it." tsukkishima smirked.

end.

— lmao sorry this was so lazyyy:((