-𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤

▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎ ∘︎ ✡︎︎ ☠️ ✡︎︎ ∘︎ ▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎▃︎
𝗦 𝗨 𝗣 𝗘 𝗥 𝗡 𝗔 𝗧 𝗨 𝗥 𝗔 𝗟.
➶︎∘︎ °︎✩ 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...!
000. the winchesters 👻
❝︎ it's november 2nd ❞︎

    𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵, to the busy Lafayette Cemetery, people filled the streets of New Orleans

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵, to the busy Lafayette Cemetery, people filled the streets of New Orleans. Some partying, some touring, some simply enjoying their day. Others lived on the dark side of New Orleans, in the middle of the dark and the light. Between all the humans in the city were things brought out to look exactly like them. To have a normal life, to do normal things, to eat normal things.

Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, Shapeshifters, Poltergeists, and everything in between lived in the shadows, keeping away, until they were ready.

Many humans suffered for the monsters, most of them not making it out alive.

One of those humans being Lily Brandon. She lived a normal life with her parents and older brother. She had straight A's in school, had family dinner every night, caused trouble with her brother, and had a long list of colleges lined up ready for her this fall. It all fell apart that one evening.

Lily was walking home from practice that ran late to have them all ready for their meet that weekend. She split from her best friend finally making it home. She didn't think about all the lights that were still on, the door that was unlocked or the quietness of her house. Usually, if the lights were on everyone was awake.

Lily thought she'd be walking into her dad and brother shouting at the tv and her mother preparing snacks occasionally stopping to watch the game on the television, but it was the exact opposite.

The tv was still on playing the football game that was just about to end, her dad was lying in his retractable chair not saying a word, her mother lying on the floor of the kitchen, and her brother was all over the living room. Blood filled every inch of the downstairs area of her house, and her family was torn apart.

The sound of her bag falling to the floor echoed through the house along with her footsteps. Her eyes stayed open unable to process what she was seeing, what even was she looking at? She was finally able to put herself together and get to her feet again. She got to her father seeing a hole in the left side of his chest where his heart used to be.

She looked over the man she loved most in the world who wasn't showing any signs of being alive, how could he? He didn't even have a beating heart...or a heart for that matter.

"Dad! No, no!" She shook her head falling back immediately flinching feeling a wet substance on her hand. She pulled it back to see the crimson-colored liquid on her hand. Her hand started to shake rapidly unable to stay still like the rest of her body.