【 ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ 】

'Where did she run off to...?' Pure Vanilla thought to himself as he worriedly looks around the cozy home you both share. 'I've checked everywhere...' his concern grew and decided to look for you around town; he asked every cookie he could find and none of them knows about your whereabouts, the poor cookie just wanted to be with you after a tiring day...

After 30 more minutes looking for you it started to get dark which made him more determined than ever to find you. He eventually came across an opening in the middle of the forest where he saw a familiar figure in the middle sitting on a log with creatures surrounding her, "There you are!" Pure Vanilla came running to you and hugged you tightly, you let out a chuckle and hugged him back, "Took you long enough to find me~" he pulls away and stares at you for some time... "Pure Vanilla? I-is there something on my face...?" you asked suddenly feeling self-conscious; Pure Vanilla shakes his head and gives you a gentle smile, "I was just really worried, that's all..." you apologize and the both of you decided to go home before it got to dark.

¡sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ, ᴍʏ ᴜɴᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀss ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ :ᴅ¡
¡ɪ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴜʀᴇ-¡
¡ᴍʏ ᴀ/ɴ's ᴀʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛs sᴏ ᴜʜ sᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ-¡
¡ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴏ! ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ (ɴᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ)¡