x

I knew it.
Mom why didn't you wake me up? I'm late again, wow thanks... First of all you take my phone and now you don't even wake me up for school. Guess who'll be late again. Yeah it's me :) I can imagine Mrs Del voice like: "Damiano why are u so late again? What were u doin' last night?"
Well Mrs Del I was thinking about many things... and about you too. Woops, I never said that. Actually I did. Mrs Del is one of the hottest teachers. She is young and pretty. I like her a lot but not in that way. Anyways I need to go to school right now and my best friend Nathaniel is sick. He won't come today. That stupid a$$hole will leave me alone huhhh :|
I'm almost there now. I can recognise Mariah, my ex girlfriend. She is so mf annoying I hate her for real.
She cheated on me. How could she cheat on me? I'm the best thing she will ever have ... or had! She was so dumb. But why the hell am I still talking about a walking mess like her?

* Damiano enters the art class.*

Damiano: - Hello Mrs Del... sorry for being late.
Mrs Del: - It's okay Damiano. Don't apologize, okay? It's getting kind of annoying. Always the same excuses. "My mum didn't wake me up for school" blah blah blah. You aren't a little kid anymore. Grow up honey.
Ben: - Uhhh damn Damiano. What the hell boy! Huhhh that was hard to swallow.
Damiano: - Ben shut the fuck up a$$hole. You don't have the guts to tell me those things in private. Fucking pssy.
Mrs Del: - Relax guys. Silence now. Let's continue with our work now. You have to draw something that reminds you of your childhood. Due is next week. See you class!!!

*Damiano just finished school and goes home*

Damiano:- Mum?!?? Hello?
Is anyone at home??
Well I guess I'm home alone... nice. ;) I will just take a bath and relax on my room. And of course, I will listen to some music.

Well I don't know where my mum is but I can smell something sweet... like vanilla. Hmm maybe she cooked, I don't know. But it smells so good oh my gawddd.

* Damiano took his clothes off and is going to take a bath but someone else was in the bathroom...*

Sindy: Oh my god! Who are u??? Go away! Please ewwww put some clothes on :o
Damiano: What? This is my house. Get out of here. NOW. What the hell are you doing here on MY bathroom? And on MY house? I need some explanations.
Sindy: My name is Sindy and well, your mum and I will have a dance- project together. I want to become a dance teacher and your mum will give me some lessons for the two following years. That means that I will stay here at YOUR house and I'll have to see you everyday... 😳
Damiano: - Oh.. okay? She never told me that. But nice to meet you, I guess. My name is Damiano.
Sindy: - Your mum is an amazing and wonderful woman. I don't think that you cared about dancing and that's why she didn't tell you anything. Well that's not my problem... I will go to my room now. This situation is very awkward. See you later... Damiano.
Damiano: - Yeah see u Sindy....

*Sindy leaves the bathroom and Damiano is taking a shower*

Oh hell yeah. That girl Sindy... she is so pretty. I like her ;)) Mommy material hehe... And I have to thank my mum for being a dance-teacher cuz wuhhhh goddamn thats a whole gift.

I'm showering and thinking about Sindy right now... 😼😩