𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

It started in highschool, With two twins, Osamu Miya and Atsumu Miya, they were happy together...sometimes.

~Osamus POV~

I have always wanted to protect my brother to the best of my abilities, But I'm not always able to, Especially with his...'Friends' who, I have told him a MILLION times that they are just using him, but noo~ They 'love' him and 'wouldn't' leave him, but yet they still do, Always leave him to get to me, which i have tried to explain multiple times that I dont mean to do this, he still doesn't listen to me and Still blames me to this day.

They are 20 now.

"Hey, 'Samu!"

As I turned I saw him...

Atsumu Miya

"Hello, 'Tsumu." I said while I was looking at him.

"We still good to walk home with [y/n] today??" He said while smiling brightly at me..

I really couldn't understand him.. how he was so happy 24/7, It doesn't make any sense! Everyone 'loved' him...but eventually left him for me, I didn't like it, and I've told him that I hate it when others do but he never listens!

Anyways, To the day when we had our first main argument...

It was November 14th when Atsumu's friend [y/n] chose me over him, He could tell that I was pissed off about it but no. He still chooses to not listen to me.

He knows that I still Love him as my Older brother, No matter what, but yet he uses that fact, I tell him every single time we make up after an argument that I will care for him no matter what, Normally at the end of that, We both end up crying, But..This argument was different.

TO BE CONTINUED♡