chapter three

When Clarke woke in the morning, it was to the loss of Lexa's body warmth, her hand stretched out to find the space next to her empty. Her eyes fluttered open, brow furrowed and noticed she was alone in her bed.

Clarke stretched her limbs out and looked at her nightstand hoping the green eyed beauty left her a note ,she was disappointed when she saw none.

Clarke probably will never see Lexa again and maybe that's for the best especially since she's in a relationship with Finn. He could never find out about this and soon it wouldn't matter anymore because she's definitely ending it soon.

Limbs stretched as Clarke Rolled out of her bed, making her way to the bathroom ,still completely naked .Clarke noticed herself in the mirror and gasped softly seeing the mark on her neck , her eyes widened when her fingers touched the spot where she was marked by her mysterious one night stand.

"Damn you, Lexa... Clarke mumbled to Herself.

Clarke stepped into her shower and turned on the water, letting the hot water come in contact with her sore muscles. Clarke closed her eyes and felt relaxed immediately.

The feeling was short lived as she heard the sound of her front door being slammed a little too hard, so she was pretty sure it wasn't Raven, but her boyfriend Finn.

Clarke stepped out of the shower and took a deep breath, while putting on a robe . She was grateful that Finn didn't come looking for her in the bedroom and started to get dressed in a sleeved , thigh-high red dress with black high heels, ready to go to work so she could meet her new boss.

When Clarke had made her way downstairs she was met face to face with her boyfriend which made her gasp and jump ,her hand going straight to her heart that was beating faster than ever.

Finn had a lazy smirk on his face seeing the scared expression on his girlfriend's face. Clarke could smell the alcohol on his breath meaning he had been drinking all night and there was a high chance that she would leave this house with yet another bruise.

Finn tended to get really violent when he was drunk, and Clarke hoped that the alcohol was mostly out of his system by now.

" What? Do I not get a kiss or anything,princess? " Finn said with a mocking tone.

He leaned in and Clarke could definitely smell a strong scent of alcohol in her boyfriend's breath. His dry lips touched her soft lips in a kiss and Clarke was a whimpering mess. Disgust ran through her body in a deep cringe. Her whole self shaking from the contact.

His hands wandered to her hips and squeezed there while he pulled back from the kiss that Clarke didn't returned at all . he looked unamused at his girlfriend and grunted.

" Is that the welcome I get ? No breakfast, Not even a kiss?"

His eyes didn't have any sign of love when he glared at Clarke and his eyes turned to her throat seeing the bruise on his girlfriend's neck and it wasn't a bruise that he caused on her but it was a hickey.

And he was positive it wasn't his.

Clarke furrowed her eyebrows when Finn was just looking at her without saying anything which got her really nervous and scared.

"Have you been cheating me bitch?"

Clarke's eyes widened in fear of being caught but then she remembered how many times that Finn cheated on her. He had no right to get angry at her.