519 - Juri Vips (NSFW)

Requested by Garrixer_06

Taglist
DevilOfNyx

519: "It's only a small cut/bruise. You don't need to fuss this much." (Could be NSFW)

The second your boyfriend, Juri rushed through the door after arriving home from Russia, you had already sprinted down to the bottom of the stairs after watching his car pulling into the driveway of your shared home from your bedroom window. The second Juri laid eyes on you he let go of the handle of his case as his hand luggage bag came crashing down to the ground, the Estonian not hesitating to fling his arms tightly around you and capture your lips in a passionate kiss.

"This weekend was so hard without you. Hopefully I'll never have to go through that again," Juri mumbled into your hair after he had pulled your head down into the crook of his neck, you also whishing that your new job would be more understanding and would allow you have time off to support Juri on race weekends.

Just as you were melting into his loving embrace, expecting that you would be there for a long time as neither of you wanted to let go, you were suddenly in Juri's arms as he sprinted up the stairs, briefly letting go of you with one hand to barge your bedroom door open, before he crashed you down against your mattress with desperation.

"I can't wait until tonight. I'm going to remind you of just how much I love you right here, right now," Juri panted with desire, being out of breath because of how quickly he had darted up the stairs.

For a brief moment, he looked at you pleadingly, hoping that you wouldn't object to him, but once a broad smile had spread across your lips, Juri knew he had your approval and began to tare your clothes away from your body, both of your clothes being tossed onto the floor within a matter of seconds. Just as you had relaxed, you being willing to completely submit to Juri, your eyes widened in surprise as he knelt up onto his hands and knees and grabbed onto both of your legs, draping them over his shoulders.

"This is about you, not me, this afternoon. I'm just going to let you lay back, relax and enjoy the view," said Juri affectionately as he adjusted the position of your legs, making them slightly wider to allow him to have better access.

You already let out your first angelic whimper of his name as you realised what you were doing, your walls dampening at the sight of Juri inching his face closer to them, you already knowing that this was going to be a night to remember because every time Juri would eat you out, it would somehow be even more heavenly than the last. He started by teasingly licking a stripe down both sides of the flesh around the outside of your entrance, causing you to let out a few soft giggles because of the ticklish sensation which this was providing you with. Before long, he done the same thing to your folds, licking a stripe through them, before his lips made their way to your clit, you gasping in surprise at how much pleasure his first gentle trail of kisses were providing you with. Juri's kisses started at the back and worked their way forward, each one of them becoming just a little bit rougher than the last. Your moans of his name were already echoing around your room once he had reached your entrance, Juri's tongue dipping into it and lapping up your fluid once he had. As he was doing this, you tangled your fingers in his hair whilst you moved his head slightly to guide him to your most pleasurable spots. He had no trouble finding them because of how well he knew your body and once he had, you decided that you needed something else to grab onto, your hands travelling down to his shoulders and clawing into them.

Due to the intensity of the pleasure, you quickly lost all self control, you not being able to realise just how tightly you were grabbing onto Juri because of the tingles which were shooting around your entire body. As you were overcome by your next wave of pleasure, Juri let out a groan of pain against you because of the sharp, stingy sensation he was suddenly feeling, your fingernails digging into him and one of the scratches which you had left on his back drawing a small amount of blood. Seconds later, you were overcome by one of the strongest orgasms which you had ever experienced, it only being once Juri had placed your legs gently down onto the bed when you realised that there was a small amount of blood on his fingers after he had rubbed over the marks which you had left.

"I'm so sorry, babe, I didn't mean to do that!" You exclaimed apologetically as you rushed to your feet, before hobbling into your en-suite bathroom to grab a towel. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to mark you, I just got so lost in the moment."

"It's only a small cut. You don't need to fuss this much," chuckled Juri in amusement after he had followed you into the bathroom, standing behind you and wrapping his arms around your front just as you were about to grab one of the towels off the radiator. "It's not very painful and besides, it was a sign of your appreciation."

Now that Juri had put your mind at ease, you turned to face him and pressed a light, but lengthy kiss to his lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck and dabbed the towel on his lengthy cut, the two of you then making your way back over to your bed with an arm wrapped around the other, it not taking either of you very long to fall asleep once you were beneath your covers as you felt calmed by the other's warmth.