Introduction

Hello there! This is just a quick explanation before I get into this whole mess of random writing doodle dumps. (I refer to them as 'writing-doodle-dumps' because I keep calling them doodles, but I'm not drawing, so what are they? They're doodles, but writing doodles. What's the name for that? If you know, please tell me. :D)

Alright. So this is basically a collection of my writing-doodles about Batman's Rogues. Many, if not all, will take place in the revolving door that is known as Arkham Asylum. The reason for these stories varies. Mostly, it's just that I'm a huge Batman fan, to be honest. And in being a Batman fan, I've come to write fanfics. And writing fanfics means writing not only Batman, but his villains too. And I've discovered that the rogues are actually pretty fun to write. See where I'm going with this?

Anyways, this is all just fanwork I made when I got bored. Like other fanfic authors, I don't benefit anything other than my writing skills.

A few major inspirations are as follows:

As always, the characters and their stories themselves, which belong to their respective creators and to DC. Thank you all for sharing your creations and providing us with entertainment!

A random youtube comment, by Red Dragon. Red Dragon, I highly doubt you'll see this, but thanks anyways. Red Dragon was talking about wanting a new season of Batman: The Animated Series(my personal favorite version), but focused entirely on the villains and their life in Arkham. That got me thinking, and here we are. So, again, a big thanks to Red Dragon for that inspiration.

Another inspiration is AskArkham on Tumblr. I only recently discovered AskArkham's blog (I don't even have tumblr, lol), but I've really enjoyed scrolling through it. So, thank you AskArkham. You most likely have influenced my way of portraying the characters(you've definitely influenced my ships), so thank you for that as well. (I'm gonna link AskArkham's tumblr. It'll be the external link.)

The wiki. Just. The Wiki. The wiki is a big help. Thank you, wiki. (Especially FandomWiki.)

#OnlyInGotham has also been a huge inspiration. A thank you to you all as well!

Finally, personal headcannon. Personal headcannon is another major factor in this, as well as willingness to suspend the disbelief that any of the rogues would actually get along. ;D

So, once more, a big thank you to the above listed(minus headcannon. Stupid headcannon, let me sleep, dang it!).

Now, on the subject of the characters and the contents of this little thingymajig.
The version I see in my head is heavily based on Batman: The Animated Series. It's the version I'm most familiar with. Plus, that version of these guys is the only one where I could actually see them doing any of the things written. They're the only ones I could reasonably argue would look at a box of Nerf guns and go "yeah, we could use these and start an all out Nerf war," or "hey, let's try and murder each other with Nerf guns."

Needless to say, if it's current cannon, or honestly cannon to anything but Batman: The Animated Series, it's not cannon in this book. I just wanted to address this now, so there's no "but that's not cannon!" or "you're ignoring cannon!" Yes. Yes I am. Fight me. (JK, please don't, I don't wanna fight. I'd much rather have a pleasant discussion about opinions.(That was not sarcasm. I actually have an interest in other people's opinions, which is probably bad for my online persona's health.)) In all honesty, I made this because headcannons, and figured I'd share.

Therefore, I'm using the version I prefer, with headcannons.

I apologize if they seem OOC. I'm doing my best, I promise. I just need more work with them.

Another thing.
I do have ships, as I'm sure so do many of you. Since I have ships, when writing for myself I tend to include said ships in what I'm writing at that time, so that's how I'm used to writing the characters. Thus, I'll probably write them that way without really intending to. If it's something that's intended to be a little more shippy, I'll include a warning at the top of the chapter for you. :) Then, if you don't like my ships, you don't have to read about them.

One more thing, before you go!

I will be taking requests for this. However, I'd really prefer if the requests were kept to platonic shenanigans.

If you really want to request something more shippy, here are some I'm willing to do and/or try:

> Two-Face x his Wife/Fiance (This will probably pop up pretty often without anyone asking.)

> Riddler x Catwoman

> Riddler x Poison Ivy (I honestly ship this one, though it's more a side ship than anything.)

> Riddler x Harley Quinn (I see them more as a sibling duo. However, I'm willing to give this a try, purely because it could be an interesting dynamic.)

> Poison Ivy x Mad Hatter (Ronnie!verse :D)

> Mad Hatter x Harley Quinn (I only kind of ship it. I see them more as friends. But, like with RiddlerxHarley, I'm willing to give it a try for the dynamic.)

> Harley Quinn x Scarecrow (I admit it. This is my main ship. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

> Mr.Freeze x his Wife

> Killer Croc x Baby Doll (I know some people have problems with them as a thing, but from my viewpoint, I think it could be cute. Remember, Baby Doll is an adult, despite how she acts. I like to think that once they both have made some progress in their recovery and she's stopped acting like a toddler, they could be a good couple. Thus, that's how I would write them. :])

Please note that I will not write anything inappropriate. If I do write something more shippy, it will probably be fluff and that's it.

If, after all of this, you're still here, I hope you enjoy!
-KeeperofThunder
ALSO! I do not own Batman. This is very obvious, but I'll say it anyway. :D