Chapter 1

Their name was Spencer, not a typical name but that's why it made them special.

In fact that was the only thing that made them special, in a world where most had powers that challenged god himself, being born without one made you weak.

Yet, they didn't care.

They didn't care that all odds were against them as he entered the arena.

You see, every year there was an event that almost always led to death.

This is where only the strongest would go and fight, to the death.

Spencer knew they would die, but they didn't care; they kept a poker face as he walked out.

They heard a chorus of boos and yells in the seats.

They knew that most people could sense that they were powerless, but they had a plan: they knew that the guy was a pyromaniac, meaning he couldn't touch water.

As the bell rang meaning that the battle had begun, they ran, they ran so fast, the adrenaline they felt kept them going as they barely dodged the guys attacks.

The 10 minute bell rang, they knew that they had to put their plan into action.

Spencer quickly ran to the seats they knew that their opponent would not want to fire at them when they were next to the citizens.

They quickly opened the bucket that they had prepared only a few moments before, in a blink of an eye Spencer had thrown half of the water at their opponent causing them to burn.

Spencer took that moment to punch him in the face and knock him out.

They heard the cheers of the audience in the background as they walked out with a smirk on their face.

A/N: so like these chapters may be really shor bc i have no idea where this is going, so if you see this please give suggestions that would be amazing.