Chapter 5

AntVenom wiped the sweat from his forehead as he backed away from his finished product. 

  "Jeez, This place still gives me the creeps," Ant's brother, William, said looking around. "Since my work here is done, I'm going back home now. See you after your shift?"

"See ya after my shift" Ant did a two finger wave to him as Will left the building. Ant stared at the newly installed door.

"I thought you would never get that done" Ant looked to see the day shift worker. He wasn't very tall compared to Ant, probably around 5'7. The worker had light brown hair and forest green eyes to match. "I could've helped"

"You don't need to get involved with the monsters that live in that room" AntVenom smiled at him "You already work the day shift. I'd hate to put you through them as well"

"FredBear is in there right?" The worker asked. Ant looked at him "spring locks suck man" the worker chuckled as he rolled up his sleeve to reveal a series of scars going up his arm. And that's when Ant realized that the worker's shirt had 'FredBear's Diner' written on the corner of his shirt.

"You were that worker... How did you survive? I watched you... you were bleeding out" Ant asked in shocked

"Are you sure I'm even alive?" He responded as his hand started to deteriorate and rot away.  Ant backed away and turned his attention to opening the door. He watched as Dan walked in.

"Ant? Are you alright?" He asked as he walked over to him. AntVenom looked back to the worker but realized that he was gone. Ant nodded his head, "are you sure? You don't look good. Do you feel sick?"

"Just... I..." Ant stopped and sighed "I installed a door and a better security system in the secret room" Dan raised an eyebrow "That way we don't have to push the Golden bear through the vents again" Ant informed him

"Oh cool!" Dan smiled and looked at the door "That's a fancy door" Dan joked as he walked over to it. "Is it going to hold them?"

"I'm not worried about them breaking out of the room. FredBear is the one that seems to be active" AntVenom informed him "I had a bit of trouble trying to get cameras up and the door in without him trying to kill me" 

"I don't know what to do about him" Dan said "There has to be a... kill switch or something to turn these things off!"

"I mean the newer models have them but there is a reason why the old ones are decommissioned" Ant reminded him.

"After this shift I'm complaining straight to headquarters" Dan told Ant

"After this shift I'm quitting" Ant crossed his arms "I feel like ten years down the road I'm going to back problems and some random disease from Foxy's hook" 

"Let's hope not. I did promise Will to keep you alive as long as I could" Dan said as they two made their way to the office. Dan sat down in the chair as Ant grabbed his tablet. "Ant... I need to tell you something"

"Hm?" Ant didn't look up at him. Dan took a deep breath.

"You know that, for some reason, this job can be dangerous and the nights are only going to get worse. I know this isn't an ideal time-"

"Please don't say it" Ant interrupted him

"What?" Dan stared at the taller one

"I know what you're going to say, please don't say it" Ant begged him. Dan sighed and looked away from him.

"There's a shipment of flour" Dan muttered and Ant groaned

"What did I just tell you!" Ant glared at him