Bad Day cuddles

Duo: goldenboys (i never see any books about this duo so here we are <3)
Prompt: Purpled was having a bad day and tommy not being affectionate, Gives him cuddles out of pity.
Art creds: @/Saraahwbf on nitter

!REMINDER THESE ARE PLATONIC AS IM USING A GENERATOR FOR SOME ONESHOTS!
////////////////////////////////////////
Third person POV:
It was unusual for purpled to walk in the shared home that the Minors owned with out saying hi. Very unusual. Hes been doing this for weeks and Tommy never caught on. Until one day, Purpled comes in as he normally does but instead of heading up to his room he sits on the couch. Leaving Tommy to wonder why his routine switched.
////////////////////////////////////////
Tommy's POV:
It was weird seeing purpled sit on the couch instead of going to his room like he usually does. He just sits there. Full of anger.
"What happend?" I ask.
"Nothing happend"
"Purpled i know you better than this, Tell me what happend and then we can never talk about it again"
He sighs.
The room fell silent.
"Are you sure nothing happend?"  I ask him again.
No response. I pull him into a comforting hug, Reassuring him that everything was going to be okay. He cries into my sweater, I hold him tighter (not to tight to k!ll the boy)
"It's okay purp, Your okay, Its okay im here".  We ended up cuddling, With purpled Half away asleep. I fiddle with his hair for a while before i hear soft little snores coming form below me. I smile knowing that as long as he's okay, Im okay too.
////////////////////////////////////////
End.
My first time writing a cuddle scene and im a little bit scared if people might take it the wrong way.
Anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this
:).
~Max