ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
FIRST OFF HIIII
SECOND, IVE MISSED YOU GUYS
SMMM AND
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING!!
I've been busy but I think I'm back now:)

(Also sorry for spelling errors, this is a draft I just finished)
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/n's POV

I put in my headphones as I walk out the door. I decided I would go for a walk just to clear my mind a bit. I walk down the street vibing to my music until I feel a shocking pain to my head. I was hit with a fucking ball, a basketball ball at that. "Oww" I say holding my head. "That shit fucking hurt, you dick" I shout at the boy. "Im so sorry" the blonde boy said.

I was getting ready to walk off but then I got interrupted . "What's going on out her- woahhh who's your friend Jordan." The brown headed boy spoke. "Oh I don't know her, but I did hit her in the head with the ball on accident." He said scratching his neck. "Shit sorry, my manners. I'm Jordan, and this is Michael. He smiled. "Im y/n" I nodded "Well y/n, are you single?" Michael questioned. "I am, sadly." I giggled. "Are you from round here?" Jordan asked. "Yea actually, I live a couple blocks down." I pointed down the street. "Oh that's great, you should definitely hang out with us" he implied. I didn't know them at all, and they already wanted to hang out. I was nervous but I don't really no anyone in the neighborhood anyway. "Yea sure" I gave a light smile. "Okay, we'll come meet the others" he gestured. Others? I thought it was just him and Michael, but there's more, great. I say to myself. "that's vinnie, and my girlfriend maddy. "I said hi to them both, but vinnie caught my eyes."Wow" I say under my breath.

We went over to the couch and Jordan sat next to maddy, which lead Michael to sit next to Jordan. Which left me to sit next to vinnie. I was so nervous, I even thought abt just standing. I slowly walked over to vinnie, sitting down next to him. He wasn't paying me no attention tho, he focused his eyes on the tv, watching an anime. I noticed the show Immediately and joined in on watching it. Vinnie turned his head slightly and notice i was also interested in the show. "You like anime too?" He questioned. "Yea, this is jojos bizarre adventure right?" I questioned. "Mhm, i just started watching it" he smiled. "Yea same, It's good so far isn't it" I giggled. "Yea, it really is" he said making us both laugh. "Yea their gonna be the best of friends." Jordan whispered to maddy. "Maybe even more honestly, I've never seen him look at anyone like that" she said in awe. "Yea, agreed" Jordan laughed.

The end!!

Niya speaks!
I'm gonna post more this weekend!
But ilysm and gnnnn💗