When BTS disband's but u see them 10 years after 2027. Pt.2

*flashback* RM: well he- Y/N?! Y/n: well hell- NAMJOON?! *end of flashback* RM: I never knew u were a fan of US!!! Y/n: now u know mah dude A/n: if u don't know wut is going on you and RM are cousins- back to the story! Sorry for the interruption of u Armies reading the story😰

RM: but since when?! Y/n: the LITTERAL day right after u all debuted. Rm: ahhh~ that was so long ago *sad chuckle* Y/n: hey,hey,hey! Wut's the matter??? *worried tone* RM: I just miss our beautiful memories *chuckle* Y/n: ahhh yes! I miss the old day's! Especially right after u debuted I missed hanging out with u oppa *teary eye's (and sad chuckle)* RM: ok! We should stop and be happy! *beep,beep,beep!* Staff: time to move armies! RM: aweeee man! See ya sometime again Y/n! Y/n: yes sir! *chuckle* RM: *chuckle* I still have ur number let's all hangout sometime! Y/n: I would love to! Bye cous! With that u moved over to J-hope but on ur way to go to J-hope u felt a gaze of all the members except Namjoon. J-hope: *Jungshook* Y/n: w-wut's the matter Sunbaenim? J-hope and all the members: YOU'RE THE COUSIN NAMJOON'S BEEN TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! With that all of the armies turned to u as well. U were basically the spotlight witch u feel realllllly uncomfortable of. ~All BTS POV'S exept Rm ofc~: she's so pretty! Just like her oppa (Namjoon) as handsome! Our heartu! ~end of BTS POV'S~Namjoon: wtf guy's?! He whispered scream to the boy's Namjoon:Tankz to u all she could probably get a sasaeng with her!!!