Five

Jack Johnson's P.O V. (a/n your welcome)
My alarm woke me up at 5:00 a.m. on the dot. Me and Jack have a flight at 8:30 to go to North Carolina to see Hayes. We decided to surprise him because he wasn't feeling good about the whole thing with Aurora. We also are going there to see Nash and Will. I miss Nash a lot we're best friends.
I finished packing my last minute necessities and got dressed by that time it was 5:13. Since me and Jack were at a hotel I looked to where the beds were and I realized that Jack wasn't up yet so I took my pillow off of my bed and I hit Jack on the back with all of my strength.
"What" He groaned
"Wake up it's 5:14 now" I said looking at my watch.
"Ughhh!!" He groaned at me.
"Come on wake up" I said pulling the covers off of him and throwing them on the floor only to reveal Jack naked (he's laying on his stomach).
"Oh my god" I said and held my forehead with my hand.
"What it got hot" He said turning around and I did the same and walked right into he bathroom to do my hair. I got a handful of gel and smoothed it evenly throughout my hair and made it even. I finished getting ready and put my charger in my backpack.
"Are you ready yet?" I asked Jack
"Yea are you?" He asked
"Yeah" I said
"Ok I call shotty!" Jack said while unlocking the door and staring to walk out.
"Yea that's a good song but I got shotgun" I said slipped on my backpack and started to run to the stairs and then I realized I had the keys to the car. I got to the car a little before Jack because he took the elevator. Once Jack got to the car I threw him the keys and him caught them in one had with his suitcase in the other.
"Good catch!" I said and opened the passenger door.
"Yeah, whatever" He said and popped open the trunk and put his suitcase in.
*skip car ride*
We got to the airport at 5:45 and we decided to get some breakfast there. Jack pointed at a Chipotle place and I just looked at him like he was crazy.
"Isn't it way to early for Chipotle?" I asked hoping he would agree I just wanted a bagel and to sit down until our flight was boarding.
"Yeah but it's Chipotle!" Jack whined like a little kid.
"Alright you can get it for yourself I'm gonna go get a bagel" I said and walked off than Einstien's bagels place and got a sesame bagel lightly toasted and sat down to wait for my order. A couple minutes later they called my order number and I stood up to get my bagel and started to walk over. After I got my bagel I walked over to Jack who was eating a bowl with chicken, rice, and all the other shit he gets in his food from Chipotle I sat down and began to eat my bagel and after I finished I got up to throw my trash away and sat back down at our table.
"What time is it?" Jack asked I gave him a look that stated don't you have a phone.
"Where's your phone?" I asked giving him a smart ass answer on purpose.
"I have it in my bag and I'm to lazy to get it" He admitted I looked at my watch and gave him the time which happened to be 6:07 he groaned when I told him the time.
"What there's still another" I went on my phone to go on the calculator app and did the math for it.
"2 hours and 23 minutes till our flight is supposed to start boarding." I said, he groaned again.
"What do you want to do to pass time?" I asked standing up.
"Sleep!" He said
"Okay but let's walk to the gate first" I said so we didn't have to run to our gate when our flight was called to board.
"Ok" He said and we started walking.
"AAAHHH!!!" I heard and I looked at Jack.
"Did you hear that?" I asked scared of it was one of our fans. Yeah fans we're kinda famous on this app called Vine. Me and Jack have a account called Jack and Jack and we have like 300,000 followers so far and there's a lot of girls that chase us around. (a/n I'm gonna pretend that they are like just beginning the vine stuff so..)
"Yea, you don't think it was them do you?" He questioned I thought to myself for minute.
"I don't thi-" I was beginning to say "AAHHH! OH MY GOD ITS FREAKING JACK AND JACK!!" I heard someone scream again and a huge mob of fans started running towards us and quickly me and Jack exchanged a glance and we ran as fast as we can to our gate which was actually far so we ran basically half of the airport we looked back and saw that the girls were gone so me and Jack walked the text of the way to the gate. As soon as we got there we plopped down in an empty seat and waited for our flight to be called.....
Aurora's P.O.V.
I went to school the next day and avoided eye contact with both Nash and Hayes. At lunch Nash kept trying to get my attention I simply made up an excuse to get away from him. I know that it sounds kinda rude but it hurts me every time I see him. Since the incident happened my dad says I'm not the same. I disagree sometimes though I mean when Gabbi and Nash come home holding hands and giggling it makes me shattered into a million pieces on the inside.
I sometimes wonder why Hayes said we can't be together he was the only guy who treated me right even on that one day. To get all of this off my mind I decided to get some food from downstairs.
"Hey hon how you feeling?" My dad said as he saw me come down the stairs.
"I'm okay" I said forcing a smile to make him happy. He returned the smile which made me feel a little better.
"Aurora I've been thinking why don't you get a job?" He asked I almost choked on my saliva
"Um...Ok?" I said and darted upstairs before he could ask any more questions. I thought of where a place might need a job so I looked online. A couple of places needed a cashier, or hostess for a restaurant. But then I conceived an idea what if I worked at one of my favorite places the mall! I got changed into a jeans, a crop top, my beanie, and snatched my penny before I left and headed out.
"Bye dad!!" I yelled
"Bye honey be safe!" He called back as soon as the door shut. I sped to the mall trying to beat my high score of getting her which is currently 2 minutes and 36 seconds. I kept counting the amount of seconds in my head and turned the corner to where the mall is. As of right now I'm beating my score but I want to set record time for me so I decided to try and ride even faster! I started getting closer and closer and closer and I made it with a new record time for me at 1 minute and 57 seconds. Yes!
I shocked myself I've never been able to beat my time except for today apparently. I opened up he door and walked in and inhaled the lovely sent of Starbucks. But my smile slowly turned into a frown as soon as I remembered the last time I went to Starbucks and what events in brought up. So instead of bringing back bad memories of yesterday why not get a smoothie? I walked up to one of the smoothie kiosks and asked for a strawberry banana smoothie with coconut sprinkles on top.
It may sound nasty but it's really good! After I got my smoothie I payed and walked into Aéropostale and looked around I saw a pair of jeans I really liked and picked out my size. I walked up to one of the workers.
"Excuse me can you open one of the dressing rooms for me please?" I asked he turned around and looked at me with a smirk. Can anyone say creepy?
"Of course do you need help in there?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. I kicked him where it hurt, threw the jeans in his face, and stormed out of there. I hate it when boys act like that it makes me so frustrated. My next stop was Vans. I needed some new shoes and I'm looking to get the wheeled shows so I don't have to carry my penny everywhere.
I walked up and saw a "staff needed" sign on the door. I smiled to myself thinking this would be the perfect job for me! I love shoes, and Vans are like my favorite brand so why not! I opened the door and walked up to the register.
"Hi, I'm here to apply for a job here!" I said peppy but not to peppy I mean I wanted to be liked by the manager but not one of the workers that was like overly excited. That would be hard for me if I was like One Direction's water girl or some stupid job like that I would always smile.
"Okay let me get the manager" the girl at the register said putting down her magazine. Before she left I looked at her name tag it read Annerys what a pretty name!
"I love your name it's really pretty!" I said as soon as she got up.
"Oh, thank you!" She said Annerys was a brunette girl, brown eyes that reminded me of that song by Cody Simpson, she's pretty tall, she's pretty, and with a nice type of clothes style kinda like a Bethany Mota type. A minute later Annerys came out with another person who I'm guessing was the manager he had sandy brown hair and shimmering blue eyes that reminded me of Hayes and Nash he looked around my age maybe a few years older. He greeted me with a smile.
"Hi I'm Alex the manager nice to meet you!" He said extending his hand
"Hello, I'm Aurora" I said shaking hands with him.
"I have a question why do you want to work here?" He asked
"Because I love the brand and I think it's a idea for me to work at a place that I love" I replied
"Well okay" He thought for a moment "I like you, you know what your hired!" He said with a genuine smile. Which I returned.
"Thank you sir I won't disappoint you when do I start?" I asked wondering when I could start this awesome job.
"Whenever you'd like tomorrow or today?" He questioned
"Today" I replied with another smile
"Okay you'll do the 3:30 shift with Annerys and another worker who should be coming any minute now her name is Abigail." He said looking out the door.
"Well there she is we were just talking about you!" He said with a laugh as she walked in she was about my height maybe an inch taller and she had blonde hair with red ends and blue eyes that also reminded me of Nash and Hayes.
"Hey I'm Aurora I work here now" I said and smiled at her.
"I'm Abigail" She said returning the smile
"Alright girls I'm off to lunch you girls show her how you do things around here." He said and left.
"Alright well we usually star-" She was beginning to say but was cut off by four boys coming into the store. Hayes Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, and Jack Johnson....
********************************************
Hey guys what's up!? First off Annerys is played by Queen_Swaggie and Abigail is played by 5sosand1Dloverforevs please go check out their stories they are amazing!
QOTC: Favorite color?
Authors answer: Aqua/turquoise
Thanks guys for reading love you! 😘😘
-💕Ariana💕