Princess Switch-Part 6 (Adrienette)

Hey guys!!Welcome back to part 6 if you don't know me I am buginette and I write miraculous ladybug stories!!Let's get on with the story!!

Marinette-Yes.Yes,he did.Suddenly,in fact.The dear thing.

Queen Emillie-(Confusd)

Marinette-So we don't have to worry about poor Percy.

King Gabriel- (Getting Bored) You know?I never did like peanuts.

Marinette-Hmm.(Takes a sip of her tea)

Queen Emillie-(Looks at Gabriel confused)

King Gabriel-(Looks at her and is confused as well)

Marinette-(Suddenly spits out the sip of tea she took because she got suprised)

Prince Adrien-(Enters the room and helps Marinette) Well,then we'll find something else.(Sees Mari spit her tea out) Oh,you all right?

Marinette-(Turns her head from looking at the Queen and towards Adrien) Oh,yes.Just....surprised.

Prince Adrien-I thought you'd be happy to see me.

Me:Of course she's happy to see you dude!!

Marinette-Of course.I Just....Didn't you leave for your meeting with Spain last night?

Queen Emillie-Adrien had the good sense to turn around before he arrived at the airport.

Marinette-(Thinks:Oh God things are not going as planned) 

Prince Adrien- Yes,I thought it wrong to be concerned with affairs of state with our wedding just around the corner.

Marinette-(Fake smiles)

Prince Adrien-And I'm determined to spend as much time together as we can over the next few days.

Marinette-(Fake smiles again and shows ahh i understand now look) How smashing!

Queen Emillie-And now,you both can attend  St.Andrew's Shelter Charity Ball Tonight.

Marinette-(Smiles widely) How doubly smashing! 

Queen Emillie-(Looks at Adrien)

Prince Adrien-(Looks at Queen Emillie and then at Marinette) Which reminds me.I have something for you.

Marinette-(Looks at him and smiles) Oh.

Time Skip to when he brought the present

Prince Adrien-(Opens the box)

There was a beatiful tiara this is what it looks like

Marinette-Wow!

Prince Adrien-I had made it for your engegment present.I hope it's suitable.