・゚✧*・゚Chapter 4: Busted ˚・゚✧*・゚

"That's a beautiful painting you did Yaguchi." The art teacher complimented him, she knew he'd be able to deliver a work of art. ( A/n: Ba-dum-tsss :P )

Yaguchi blushed, he did paint it whole heartedly, with everything envisioned in his head. Was this really what it's like to be true to yourself?

For the first time, in his whole life. He felt like he was having fun even when his friends judged him for it. He never felt so free and so awe-struck by something he did, especially something he did himself.

He scratched the back of his head and muttered out a "really?" He was so embarassed yet so proud that his efforts were recognised, his heart was filled with ectasy.

"Yaguchi, may I ask why there is a ray of light in the middle? Is it a symbolism of sort?" The old woman thumbed her chin, wondering what was the artist's motive behind this.

Yaguchi could only blush once more, isn't it embarassing to tell her about a girl he met on the streets?

"I- uhm, I met someone that morning, and she really inspired me."

"So you're saying the ray of light is her?"

Busted.

He blushed harder than before, hell if you think you saw blue on his painting, you'll be damn sure you saw red on his face.

"I- I, yes?" He regrets saying yes immediatly, right after it slipped out of his lips.

The teacher only chuckled, "I bet that girl will be an interesting character in your life. Keep on drawing and I bet you'll meet you "ray of light" again."

Yaguchi blurted out, "but I don't even know her!"

She smiled at him, however her smile was a little unsettling, as if she knew what was going to happen next. "Then that's all the more interesting. Isn't that the bewildering thing about life?"

She continued, "to learn more about yourself through the eyes of others or to exceed yours and others' expectations? Everyone has a different purpose in life. Maybe that was hers, in yours."

Yaguchi's spine shivered, he could only salute to her with a "yes ma'am" as she proceeded to critic other students.

At that moment, Yaguchi was determined. He was determined to persue art and to find that girl.