𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕫𝕦 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕪𝕠 ❦ 1̥ͦ

ꕥ Ⓢᴍᴀʟʟ Ⓢ𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤
.
(•̀ᴗ•́)و

One time, y/n and Sanzu were sitting peacefully in the living room.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, y/n frowned her face in frustration.

Sanzu noticed that and said in a quiet tone "what's wrong".

Y/n then turned her face toward him and uttered "It bothers me so much that there are songs I don't know about, that I might like so much"

Sanzu stared at Y/n...
.
.
.

Y/n stared at Sanzu...
.
.
.
The kitten stared at both...
.
.
Sanzu: "sometimes I wonder how I fell in love with you out of the billions of people out there".

--------ー--------ー------

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎?

P͜͡𝕒𝕣𝕥
♡︎
.
♥︎
.
♡︎
.

It was a rainy day.

You were sitting on your shared huge luxury bed with the most softest and expensive blanket covering you, holding your hot chocolate mug in your hands.

The day before, Sanzu told you that he has a dangerous job that he has to take. Mikey informed him about it. Telling you that he was going to stay away for a couple days.

Meanwhile, you felt very lonely since you have no friends or any other person to talk to. You kinda got bored of this life where you have to be aware of who you're talking to, where are you going, and everywhere you go you should have someone to be with you like a bodyguard. Sometimes you can't even drive your own car, someone has to do it for you.

Let's be honest, being with a wanted man, someone who has a high rank in the most dangerous criminal organization is not easy at all. Who said that it was easy at the first place. But y/n being y/n she loves adventures, wild life, almost always on the run, but absolutely loves her man.

I mean who the hell won't be happy with someone that you know that he or she cares about you. Y/n was the type of person who was attracted to men who are kinda mean looking, those who have the sense of leadership, the ones that people tremble when their name is heard. However, it wasn't those reasons only, you're specifically attracted to someone with those features but also has a soft side. Yes, Sanzu is the perfect example, everyone feared him, he wasn't nice to anybody even girls. But that wasn't the case for you.
In fact for some reasons, you kinda feel safe that a person as furious as him cares about you. All the other members tells you how the hell were you able to tame such a monster.