Preperation for battle

It is now after the incident at the magic parliament. Asta, Noelle, Finral, Mimosa, Nero, and Zagred were at a meeting with the magic knight captains. Nacth had left for another mission unfortunately.

They were currently discussing on what to do next.

Julius : Okay, now that the incident with Asta and Zagred has been put on hold, we would llike to discuss on the info we got from Zagred. Zagred if you please 

Zagred nodded and went to the front

Zagred : As i told you, me invading your kingdom and the manipulation of the elves were just the tip of the iceberg.

Charlotte ; Wait, what do you mean ?

William : it means that there is something else we should be worried about isn't it ?

Zagred : Yes, my incarnation was part of plan devised for something else

Rill : What plan is that ?

Zagred : The rise of the devils

Everyone got chills as he said that, they had to deal with zagred, now they have to deal with more ?

Finral : Wait what do you mean the rise of the devils ?

Zagred : It's just like i said, me and liebe aren't the only devils you know ?

Asta : But i still don't get the part where this is all just the tip of the iceberg

Zagred : Before all of this, i was supposed to be the one that initiated the rise, but because of my change of heart i didn't.

Nozel ; What was the original plan ?

Zagred : I would escape from the shadow palace and activate the ritual

Yami : Ritual ?

Zagred : The ritual needed to bring the devils from the underworld to the overworld, The tree of Qlipoth.

Everyone stood there confused at what he was talking about, Devils ?, Tree's, What's next magical river's ?

Noelle : If i may, what is the tree of qlipoth ?

Zagred : It is supposed to act as a ritual that transport devils the our world, that's all i know about it.

Zagred : However i believe there is a way to stop it.

Asta : Well tell us

Zagred : 500 years ago when i first touched down here, i explored a cave and found something intresting. 

Julius : What is it ?

Zagred : Writtings on a wall, i managed to decipher it and found the meaning of it. Turns out it was a prophecy

Everyone was taken back at this, prophecy ?,

Fuegoleon : What was the prophecy about.

Zagred : It's better if i read it to you all. A great evil will rise to this world, But when that time comes a devil and a human will unite to stop that evil and bring peace to the world

Everyone was shocked at this info

Zagred : And i believe that the devil and the human are Asta and Liebe

If they weren't shocked before, they were shocked now

Asta : HEHHH, MEE AND LIEBE

Liebe : Heh, perks of being a main character i guess

Julius : Thankyou for the share of information Zagred-san, Now i have invited a certain person to our discussion

On cue, the doors opened and in walked Damnatio. Yami immidiately went in a defensive position.

Yami : You.....

Julius : Relax yami, i asked him to come here

Damantio then walked to the center and talked

Damnatio : We at the magic parliament agreed to postpone the judging of Asta of the black bulls, Nero of the black bulls, Liebe of the black bulls, and Zagred of the black bulls. Therefore you can continue to solve this problem and prove your inocence without a problem.

Asta : Thank you

Damnatio nodded and left, Now Julius went back and started to speak again

Julius : Now that we know the problem, we had made contact with the heart kingdom

Everyone was now confused as to why the heart kingdom was involved with their problems

Julius : Before you say anything, it was the heart kingdom that reached out to us. Turns out they also had a problem with devils.

Yami : But how is this partnership going to help us ?

Julius : Ahh, Me and the queen of the heart kingdom made a pact. We would be sending some of our mages to train there for 6 months.

Everyone now shook their heads in agreement.

Julius : Mimosa if you please

Mimosa nodded and went to speak

Mimosa : Sometime before, me and my brother went to the heart kingdom because of an exchange program for young mages. There i have learnt some things that couuld be helpful to us.

Mimosa then displayed a projection using Marx's magic

Mimosa : In the heart kingdom they use stages to display the strength of a mage. They go from stage 10 to the strongest stage 0. So, to put it simply the lower the stage of a mage, the stronger they are.

Everyone understood except for one muscle-for-brains

Asta : But 10 is bigger then 0, wouldn't that mean.......

Liebe : 'this stupid fuck'

Mimosa : In the heart kingdom they also have what are called Spirit guardians, They are what our magic knight captains are in the heart kingdom. There are 5 in total.

Mimosa concluded her presentation and sat back down.

Julius : Thank you for your explanation Mimosa, Now i believe that our meeting here is finished. The magic knight captains should pick some mages for the training in the heart kingdom. Of course if you want to nominate yourselves it would also be alright.

The magic knight captains nodded in acceptance 

Julius : Now i hearby declare the conclusion of the meeting. Meeting Adjurned!

All : Yes sir!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N short chapter, don't worry i will post another chapter on sunday for my other story)