We Are One

You let out a tired sigh, biting your lip has as you sat down on a large hill. You had docked in Nassau for the night with your best friend, James Kidd.

The little bastard was up to his old tricks, hitting on hookers and fighting the guards. Aye, you were a pirate on his ship. He found you barely alive in Kingston and you two made a contract. Work for him and he'll let you live.

Something always hit you when you saw James with another woman. Jealousy prehaps? It was painful, but you just had to live with it. Anyways, the charming ladies-man had no time for you anyways.

He used to tease you, saying you were too weak to be a pirate since you were a female. Too innocent. But you sure showed him when you kicked his ass in a sword fight.

Sitting down, you looked down upon the town that was the beautiful Nassau that was lit up like a beacon in the middle of the night. Many people were partying in the streets below. James would surely be down there.

"Aye. Lassie? (Y/N)?" Came a soft voice. You turned your head, seeing the one and only Kidd grinning down to you. "What do you want?" You sighed, flicking your (h/c) hair from your shoulder.

James swallowed harshly, coming up with a nasty comeback in his head but realised what he came up here for.

He took a seat next to you "Beautiful, isn't it?" James sighed, looking up to the moon. You followed his gaze, nodding "Aye" You slowly realised that James was talking about YOU and not the moon.

"Aye...If only she could see how special she was and how happy she made everyone" He trailed off, before lying in the grass that was still damp from the morning rain shower. "James... " you chuckled, lying back next to him "You really don't mean that"

Cocking a brow, the brown eyed boy nodded "Aye. I do, lassie" Shaking your head, you huffed "No, Kidd, ugly"

James let out a sweet growl "Cute" You growled back "Ugly "

"Cute"
"Ugly"
"Cute!"
"Ugly!"
"CUTE!"
"UGLY!"

This continued to happen for a while until James got bored and pouted "when are you going to learn you are beautiful?!" You laughed at his childlike manor "I dunno..."

Suddenly, an idea came to mind that caused James to smirk mischievously "I know~" and before you could ask what the fuck he was so happy about, he pulled you into a deep and hungry kiss.

Gasping, your lips parted, allowing his tongue to push roughly inside. You two had no idea on what you where doing. James settled down slightly, kissing you much more softly and intertwining one of his hands with his.

Your free hand found his shoulder as you melted into the kiss like chocolate, his other hand grasping your waist.

James pulled away quickly, his cheeks pure red "S-Sorry...." he gasped for breath, looking away "No need to be...." you whispered.

Looking off into the distance, he looked down to the lake you were laid beside. Both of your figures were cut into halves from the light of the moon, making a person from the rest of the halves. "Heh... Hey.....Look....." James pointed out.

"We Are One"