Untitled Part 1

Angel wiped his forehead as he sliced the Dragons head clean off, its blood, and viciously squirting out of every opening.

“Well that’s one way to do it mate” chuckled Spike as he picked up a dismembered Talon. “Think we did alright, big bad army of demons is gone at least”

Angel just nodded as he staggered to the nearest fire escape, he walked slowly down until he reached the bottom. Illyria sat with Gunn’s head resting in her lap, “He is injured but he will live”

“I wish I could say that for the rest of us” She whispered lightly as she remembered the death of Wesley, her guide.

“I know, but I’m sure he is happy now. He’s with Fred now” Gunn said dreamily as he started to lose consciousness. Angel lifted him from the ground “Come on let’s get him to a hospital” Suddenly a plethora of twinkling lights descended from the heavens. The light was so bright they all had to turn away, but when it died down there stood a woman.

“Who are you?” Angel said defensively.

“I am yours” She said in a monotone.

“What do you mean mine?” He asked questionably

The woman started to walk towards them “I mean you no harm I swear it”

“Yeah like we haven’t heard that before” Yelled Spike.

“I can help you know…save him….” She gestured to Gunn, she lifted her hand slightly and a white light surrounded his body. Within seconds all his battle scars were healed.

“Who are you?” Angel asked again.

“I am yours” She spoke again

“Yeah I got that but what does that mean”

“The Powers That Be always intended to give you some type of reward, and even now that they cannot longer make you human, they have given you me. I was made just for you”

“For me?”

“Yes, If you have to live forever, they thought you might enjoy someone to enjoy forever with” She stepped forward so they could see her better.

Her long dark hair hung neatly down her back, contrasting nicely from her Olive skin and her startling crystalline eyes. “You aren’t human are you?” Angel asked as he placed the resting Gunn on the ground.

“I am immortal but I am not a vampire, if that’s what you mean” She smirked

Illyria spoke up then “You are a doll” The woman nodded.

“A doll? Alright can someone bloody explain” Spike yapped.

“A doll is made by a high Demon priestess. They are created to be perfect lovers for the Old Ones. This practice is outdated and no longer used because they caused many wars”

“I assure you that is not my intention in the slightest, I am simply here for him” She raises her hand to point at Angel.

He stood stoically for a moment before moving towards her. “What’s is your name?”

She smiled up at him and she touched his cheek, “My name is Lilith” And with that she leaned forward and placed her lips on his.

                                                                                OoOOOOoOOOoOOOOOoOOOoOO

                Angel sighed as he rolled over in his bed, his arm coiling around the warm body in front of him. He was afraid that being with her would set forth Angelus but apparently as a favor the Powers removed the “True Happiness” part of his curse. His eyes fluttered open as he felt movement. “Do you always keep such a tight hold?” Lilith giggled at him as her hands found his face.

“Only when they belong to me” He grinned before sitting up slightly. It had now been a year since the final battle, and since he had met the creation of beauty that laid in his bed. At first he hated her, the thought that the Powers could just make him someone. For a while he wished they would have made Cordelia, but that soon was washed out of his mind the more he got to know Lilith. Her serious mannerisms leaving nothing to be jealous of, regardless she was a beautiful creature. Her long limbs made her ever so graceful and she fit in well with the others. Gunn has taken a shine to her, as had Spike, especially when she beat them both with her abnormal strength. Illyria was wary of her, until she used her powers to make her a Wesley, and even though they had to remind themselves he wasn’t the real one, they often forgot. His face and everything that came out of his mouth were pure, unadulterated Wesley, yet his name was Abel.

A groan snapped him out of his day dream as Lilith stood to run to the Bathroom. Ah yes the best part about her, she was made for him, just for him, and she was able to conceive his children. With the world now much safer than it was before he would finally have the life he wanted. A loving family, that would last forever.