Chapter 16: Tension release

Back in the sweat lodge, a raging Obeir was masturbating. He now was on his back with his legs up against the wall, sodden with sweat. In the hallway, Folco tried to stay focused on the runaway. It was no small feat, for Daxos was blowing the master-at-arms hard and skillfully.

All the while, Obeir jerked off, almost forgetful of the world around him. He was full of his memories of Mekkë. He remembered the sweet caresses, the closeness, every aspect of interlocking that made all square inch of his skin sparkle and shimmer.

Yet in the turmoil of his arousal, Obeir could not completely forget about his saviors. Along the journey, he had been well aware of the surge of sexual tension he was responsible for. Auriel touched him and his dick after every swim, which was fine, Obeir himself was not as asleep as he pretended when Daxos kissed his butt or gave his night bone a lick.

During the day, it was not long before the shepherd spotted Baragor and Auriel bang in the forest. For the first time witness of guys having sex, he had a gander, tantalized by the sight. Obeir stayed until the end when the elf and the warrior on the ground made each other come with their mouths.

Later, Obeir stumbled upon Auriel messing around with the thief also. Obeir watched them get stark naked and go haywire over anal penetration. Again the scene got him very excited: did he and Mekkë look as hot when they made love? Obeir opened his fly once more, took out his throbber and masturbated staring. Daxos wanked his shaft already slick from Auriel's mouth and spit on it and over his lover's butt, just like Obeir did when lubing Mekkë. Daxos' attributes looked fabulous and it turned Obeir really horny to watch them rummage inside Auriel's butthole. When the lovers reached relief in the clearing, so did the man spying from the bushes.

Folco, Obeir caught whacking quite often as it were. The master-at-arms woke up hard and pungent, as they all did nowadays. Rubbing erection he pretended to go for a pee. The wet sound of his hand working his dick or the sight of his bare butt always drove Obeir to the right spot. On rare occasions, when Folco did pee with his dick hard, Obeir watched the golden liquid shoot up high. No matter how things started, they always ended up the same: pee or no pee, Folco rubbed his foreskin and wanked his whole dick and jacked off until cum. Neither he nor Obeir who spied came back to camp with sperm-filled balls.

It took Obeir a bit more time to discover the affair between Folco and Baragor. To his awe, the two hunks swapped places when offering their butt. They seemed to enjoy themselves whoever was fucking the other. That puzzled Obeir. All he had allowed Mekkë to do was butt-lapping and kisses, a few knob-pressing and the occasional cream-pie. Apparently, there were other ways.

Wonder never ceased: Auriel knew about the liaison. When the three of them left for hunting, Obeir stepped away from Daxos who tended the fire and lo! in the thicket, the three companions were sucking each other in a lovely frenzy.  Baragor turned out ot be a cum-hungry man if Obeir ever saw one. When the sperm of two dicks splashed on his face, his glaring thirst and hand-free climax made Mekkë's love of male milk look chaste!

To his surprise, Obeir enjoyed watching these men have sex. He was quite mesmerized by the sight of Folco's bollocks swinging when he fucked either warrior or elf. Feeling heat in his own balls and on his blushing cheeks, Obeir snooped on every member of the groupe when he got the chance. And boy, did he get lucky! If anything, the cold seemed to only make the guys eager to take their dicks out and have sex. Following anyone who had stepped away, Obeir always found the man taking care of his urges by himself or with the help of a friend. In the end, the shepherd wanked constantly. 

But mostly, Obeir was wild about the drying-up frolics: finally he could grab his naked companions by their cocks and no one worried. The male organs felt amazing inside his hands and they smelled so great he smacked them all over his chest, all over his cheeks, all over his face. No matter how, he thrusted his chin between ass cheeks, his head between thighs as he loved to have ball-sacks and crotches pressing on him while hands cupped his balls and jerked his semi in search for heat.