Hans x Kristoff

In the Arendelle Castle Gardens, Kristoff was sitting under a shaded tree. He wasn't waiting for Anna, she went with Elsa to see her ice castle. Kristoff was waiting for Hans. He was about to sleep when a voice called him.
"Hey Kris" Hans said. Him and Kristoff were lovers in secret. Kristoff always sneaks out to meet Hans by the woods and together they would have nights of intimate passion.
"Hey Hans, ready to go, Anna went with Elsa so we gotta be quick" Kristoff said as he pulled Hans towards his chambers. Kristoff kissed Hans and he kissed back. The blonde man's tongue was wanting access to the auburn man's mouth. He gained permission and his tongue explored Hans mouth.
"K-Kristoff" Hans breathed his name
Kristoff got aroused more and he went to Hans neck. He trailed little kisses on the neck and sucked his neck leaving a big hickey.
"AHHH Kristoff!" Hans moaned.
Kristoff was about to go further when a sing-song voice called out
"Oh Kristoff were home" Anna said as she and Elsa went back to giggling. Kristoff and Hans looked at each other and kissed.
"By Kris same time?" Hans asked
"Sure now go! Hurry!" Kristoff said as he heard the giggling come closer. Hans bounced off the balcony and ran towards the gate. Kristoff sighed and put on a happy face.
"Hey Anna how's the Ice Castle" Kristoff asked the redhead
"Eh? Kind of ruined" Anna said as she placed her lips on his not worrying about a other person kissing his.
Kristoff and Hans kept doing things in secret even when Anna and Kristoff were married. Hans sometimes visits Kristoff's job.