prologue

"does it look like I care?"

He said with an icy cold tone hardly laced with any human emotion. His left leg folded on his right one as he was leaning back on his revolving maroon chair. As relaxed as his posture was, he was anything but relaxed. the dungeon barely lit, his knuckles bruised, drops of blood dripping down his slender fingers. He couldn't care any less about how his knuckles screamed for treatment, it bled, throbbing when the chilled air hit there.

The dead body was slid away, out of the room which reeked of fresh blood. he still sat motionless, eyes focusing on that useless corner of the room that was hardly visible. He walked out of the filthy dungeon, barely wiping his fingers with a handkerchief the guard passed him. He licked his dry, deserted lips, poking his tongue on the wall of his mouth. His bloody hands stuffed in his pockets while his shoes smashed on the tiled floor, oozing out the dominance effortlessly. His entire existence felt ruthless, merciless, bone-chilling and simply threatening.

Oh, we had lost count of the number of lives he ruined.

Before it was to fill his and his brother's stomach and now it was just because he needed this to keep living. he had gone insane in real life. Tattoos covering his scars, a well-sculpted body. it was as if God took extra time to sculpt him. he lived for one reason, his brother, his twin and no one other than him made this monster weak.

This is Kim taehyung and this is his story who is on a path of self-destruction. He was breaking from within, with a speed of millions of miles per minute.

______

"I swear I'm this close to digging my grave"

You pinched together your index finger and thumb to exaggerate.

"uhh well y-you ca-can't dig your grave with your uh fractured hand a-and an-ankle," Taylor said mindlessly while drowning his head in the literature textbook. You swung your notebook to hit him straight up to his head making him whimper and scratch his head.

No one would deny, Taylor was the cutest person in the hottest body. Not the hottest but it just felt hot. He wore a black tee and black shorts, had black eyes and fucking black hair, but his pale complexion made people drool, just drool simply. Taylor blew softly in his coffee, sipping it occasionally. It was winter, soon Christmas. It just felt so good to get holidays in your final sem of college, you couldn't completely relax but holidays duh.

You hadn't gone home even after you jumped off the running bus because your drunk wanted to walk on moving roads. Taylor had panicked a lot, stuttering a lot more than usual, he just couldn't stand watching your arm bleed. another thing to note, Taylor had a speech disorder, he stuttered, slurred between words. Though you were used to it now. Even he was to go back home during holidays but you felt pathetic to not know your college bestie's family yet.

He didn't talk about them. You roughly remembered him mentioning a brother maybe but nothing more.

You both flinched when a loud, cheery voice interrupted your thoughts and Taylor's procrastination session. wow, shit timing. your brother, Theo. Theo was short for Theodore but he was anyway a waste of space.

"Hey, Taylor baby... And hi bitch"

He squealed and dropped his tone while addressing you. Taylor grimaced at the sudden attention he got. Before any of you could speak, Taylor's phone buzzed and his eyes suddenly glittered. Theo peeked onto his phone but you pulled him away making him scoff but sit down beside you.

"H-Hiii!" Taylor beamed.

"Yes!" "Alr-Alright" "C-C-Can't we-wait to see you!"

Taylor was smiling throughout which just made Theo disgustingly sad.

"Tae-Taehyung is coming home,
e-e-early for Christmas!

Okay? Okay!