Colder night Part 19

Sapphire sits up and Gives him the knife. then she Lays back down again... Saber cleans the blood off of the knife. and sharpens it with that done he puts it away. then he carries the cracks outside letting other animals eat the body. When he gets back inside and in his room, he Works on the furs from the Sabretooth cats. he makes them both into Blankets one was for himself. 

the other was for his Servant

He throws the one blanket to her

He throws the one blanket to her. will he puts the other on his bed... Sapphire Glares at him. but Says nothing as she makes her bed... Saber says" be happy I don't let you freeze to death. out of the 2 suns, we have the larger sun is the one that moves. tonight will be very cold but if you want to Frizz. be my guest... Sapphire keeps her mouth shut. knowing better than to say anything to him right now... Saber Growls his rut was slowly getting worse this was the only time he hated being An alpha. (Alphas head more head and rut Sickles than the other Yautja)... Saber Growls And says" Paku C'jtlip (Fuck Shit). he Snarls loudly... Sapphire was worried she never heard him sound like this. but new Alphas had a hard time when they wore in heat or rut. And she wanted nothing to do with that. but She was a human Saber was A Yautja. she knew that had no problem forcing themselves on a human. to satisfied their needs when one of their own wasn't in heat. And that was what scared her... Saber Snarls and gets up and goes into his training room... Sapphire Didn't know what was wrong with him. but whatever was wrong with him. she hope he wouldn't tack it out on her. but my the looks of it. it was only A matter of time before Saber. did tack his anger or whatever he was feeling out on her. unfortunately For Her She didn't know How Right She was... Saber Roars Loudly In Frustration. He couldn't Tack the Pain he was feeling. He walks back into his room and sees his Slave cowering in the corner of the room. Saber Slowly Walks Over to her And picks her up By the Front Of Her Shirt... Sapphire Grabs His Arm In Fear she didn't know what he was Going to do. But whatever he was Going to do Scared her...Saber Turns Around And Throws her To his Bed he lets out a low hiss letting her, no not to move. he Removes what Amor he had on... it was then that Sapphire knew why Saber was behaving this way. he was in Rut again. but no Females would come into Heat. until they all had given birth to their pups. Sapphire Says" no there is no way in hell I am... Saber Snarls and says" do you really think you have a choice in this?. no you dont if you wore one of my kind I wouldn't think of doing this. you are no Yutja you are a human. and you're My Slave the way I see it you have one choice. you let me do what I want to get rid of my Rut. and I won't kill you for saying no to me. he Snarls Aggrasivly... Sapphire was Trafied she knew some Yautjas did this with their Servants. but she prayed that he wouldn't senes he hated humans... Saber Growls and says" so tell me Searvent what is it going to be hum?. will you be a good Slave and do what I tell you...