Chapter one

A/N hey guys so I messed up on her age and will be making her older.

Raven sat down in her room, (that she shared with Ginny of course) looking down at her green Hogwarts robes that had dust starting to form of them, after being stored for the summer. Unlike her siblings and her adopted sibling, Harry Potter she wasn't excited to go back to school for her fifth year. Instead her heart hurt just a little bit whenever she thought about going back.

When she's with her family no one notices her dark black hair unlike the rest of her family. No one dare mentioned that she's the only Weasley that got sorted into a different house other then Gryffinfor. She was treated the same by everyone during the summer and she couldn't bare the thought of it ending.

She sighed rubbing the fabric as if with the heat of her thumbs it was magically change into red and gold robes. But she knew that would never happen. She felt her anxiety act up and instead of going down stairs for help, (like her doctor suggested.) she curled up on her bed throwing her blanket over her to darken the room. She took her steady breaths as tears fell down her cheeks.

Why did she need to be different from her family? She acted the same as them, talked the same but that stupid hat sorted her into Slytherin. As you could of guess it the Slytherins didn't treat Raven very nice and often bullied her. They would call her a muggle lover. And tell her that she was a shame to her house. Knowing she was going back brought her terrible memories. Memories that she's tried to forget. The bullying had gotten so bad that professor dumbledor had no choice but to give her, her own dorm. Which she couldn't complain about. She got the room to herself and a small bathroom attached. But it was still In the slytherins area so she still couldn't escape the name calling.

She had no friends in slytherin not even one. Whenever someone would attempt to friends with her Draco Malfoy would curse them. He made sure that she had no friends just because of her family. He was a mean person and she avoided him at all costs. Her breath quickened as she thought about Draco. It wasn't until there was a small knock on the door that she was pulled out of her thoughts.

"Oh Raven." Her twin brother Ron said as he saw his sister underneath the dark bed covers. Ron walked over to the bed sitting down infront of her. Ron did everything in his powers to protect his younger sister (younger by a whole two minutes.) but he didn't stand a chance against Draco and his squad.

He lightly rubbed her back, which startled the young witch. But she knew it was Ron right away and moved closer to him, not taking the blanket off. Each year Ron begs his parents to let them switch schools, but unfortunately the weasleys could not afford to have Raven switch schools as the other schools were much more expensive then Hogwarts and that's not including the new robes new books and other supplies that she would need.

She didn't blame her parents she only blames that stupid hat that sorted her into the wrong house. Her parents and herself had went to albus several times but the old git would budge. The hat sorted her that way so that's how it's gotta be. "Raven it's going to be okay. This year will be different I promise. We'll go to dumbldore (or as Raven calls him DumbleDummy) and make sure we have the same classes again okay I promise." Ron said as she cuddled into his touch more.

Last year was the first year they had taken the bullying seriously and the only solution was too have Ron and her have the same classes but even then it couldn't stop all of the bullying.

"Come on, moms made breakfast." He said trying to encourage her to get up. But it didn't work. Raven was still
Shaking from her panic attack. A small meow was heard from under the bed. "Hairball come on. Do your job." Ron said picking up the small black cat. The cat imidetly found it's way under the blanket and into her owners arm. All of the Weasley siblings saved up their money to by Hairball for Raven second year. She follows her everywhere expect classes of course. But is often hiding in her bag during lunches and other study periods.

It always shocked Ron when professor SNAPE would notice Hairball but looked the other way.

Severus SNAPE the only person Raven was looking forward to seeing. As her head of house he often helped her solve her bullying problems. He was well aware of her crippling anxiety, and was the one who got her the doctors appointment. He always watched her from his seat and payed a little extra attention to when she was having a bad day. It scared ravens other siblings, so she didn't talk about him around them. Which made her sad, because he was her only friend.

The word friend used loosely. They weren't friends by any normal stand point but they tolerated each other especially when she needed help.

Raven cuddled her cat as well as her brother for a little bit longer before she finally felt herself calm down. She slowly peeled the blanket from her head and looked at her brother. "Come on Raven. Let's go eat before we had to the train station." He said offering her his hand.

She stood up and brushed off her black pants before zipping up her final bag. Then with Hairball sitting on her shoulder, they all headed back down stairs.