6. dress

Lately I've been confused about my relationship with her. Are we just friends? Doesn't feel like it, but not a couple either.
So, one day at a party i decided to act as indirectly as I could.
"Are you sure this is going to work?" i asked one of my friends. "100 percent" she said as I smiled at her and put on one of my favorite dresses.
As soon as we entered the house I felt her eyes on me. "Don't worry, just enjoy the party" my friend murmured to my ear. I nodded and went to get a drink. Once I had the cups on my hands I walked to the dance floor. Music blasted and people laughed as they sang or danced excitedly. I saw my friend and went directly to her. But I was stopped by c/n and she pulled me to the side. "Hi?" I asked annoyed "Don't act surprised y/n" she said in a raspy voice that made my knees weak, but I couldn't give her the satisfaction of knowing that. "If you don't mind I would like to go to dance floor" I said sliding to the side so she quickly moved "thank you" I said teasingly. I joined my friend and began dancing to the music. It was electrifying. I felt her gaze burning my back but I couldn't care less. At one moment one of the older girls came over to me and we started talking. She so handsome but she didn't compare to c/n. Either way we danced together, until c/n couldn't take anymore and walked to us. "Can I steal her for a moment?" she asked with burning eyes, once the other girl nodded she didn't hesitate to grab my waist and take me to other side of the room. I was flustered and thanked the bad lighting for not showing my tinted cheeks. "What ever you're doing, you must stop now" she said abruptly "I don't know what you're talking about" I responded innocently "You know it is driving me crazy..." She pressed my back softly against the wall and whispered into my ear "You know you're mine, right?" gave me chills all over. "Yours?" I asked "Yes, my girl". I chuckled and looked up at her. Her breath so close to my mouth, I could smell her vanilla lipstick. And then she kissed me. So passionately like there was no one else and the whole world faded away. Once we pulled away, almost out of air, I whispered closely to her "I only bought this dress so you take it off" she chuckled and pulled me in again.