wrestling gone sexual

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐲 👀

"you promise you're not gonna hurt me right?"

ricky asked, as him and ej were inside ej's bedroom, wrestling. they thought it would be a great way to test their physical strength and what not.

"look bowen-" ej was already cut off as he was tackled to the floor. both him and ricky falling with a 'oopmh'

"hey you got a headstart." ej added. "i didn't even say go" he said gritting his teeth.

"but you didn't say when.." ricky replied with a sarcastic expression on his face.

"okay, you wanna play it like that, let's go." ej got up on his two feet, and motioned ricky to come on.

as they both wrestle each other to the floor, both flipping each other on their backs, both using all the strength they had.

but then finally ej had ricky in a head lock, with the shorter boy's face facing the wooden floor. they were in quite a sudden position.

𝐄𝐉'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

as i had ricky in the headlock i had him in, his face was facing the floor, him struggling under me, somehow turned me on.

i don't know what came over me and what possessed me to do what i did.

i could hear him mutter things like 'dude, let me go' or 'what the fuck are you doing' but i paid no attention to that.

something in me just clicked and i just..

humped him..

i could feel how he was reacting.

he struggled trying to get me off him, but i just kept going. until he finally stopped struggling.

i could literally feel my bulge rubbing against his ass. and out of nowhere he started whimpering.

"e-ej.." he whimpered under me, which just made me gain more control.

at one point in time, i could feel him scooting his ass back onto my bulge, in return just made me moan.

"r-ri-cky.."

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

in the position were in right now, just came over my mind. i didn't know what to do. it somehow felt like ej was humping me?

i tried getting him off of me, but he was somewhat in more control of my body.

"dude what the fuck" i muttered as he just kept going.

all i did was try my best to get released under him, but i suddenly stopped and at one point, i was actually enjoying it.

i could feel his average sized bulge against my ass. and i just sat there, taking it all in.

but what came out of my mouth, the second he went a little rougher, just made it all happen.

"e-ej.." i pleaded, within rubbing my ass onto his bulge as well.

"r-ri-cky.." his deep honey moaned into my ear, as i turned to face him.

"k-kiss....me" i said with pure need.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

ej and ricky locked lips, both kissing each other's soft lips, until they both realized what had happened. they both quickly stood up.

"u-uh, i...i should get going, my dad's probably worried sick." ricky quickly dusted his jeans, before grabbing his backpack, slinging it over his shoulder.

"oh..yeah of course, see you tomorrow?" ej rubbed the back of his neck, licking his lips nervously.

"y-yeah, i'll see you tomorrow."

"i'll walk you out"

ricky was about to skate away, until the senior spoke..

"hey! um.. do you maybe wanna go out to slices, tomorrow..?"

the skater smiled and kissed the jock's cheek.

"yeah dude, does 6 sound good?" ricky said, almost chuckling.

"sure! i'll pick you up." ej smiled.

"cool."

"cool."

"well, see you tomorrow man!" ricky waved and skated away.

"see ya!" ej waved back as he watched the skater skate away, before walking back to his front door.

"yep i'm in love." they both thought.

━━━ ❝𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫.❞

hello lovebugs, this was just something random to write.

hope you guys liked and enjoyed this one <3

hope ur ok <3