Two

Over the throbbing in his head, Draco let out a frustrated groan and sat himself back against the farwall of the cupboard; a small 6x6 foot space that now felt even smaller. 

   All he could hear at the minute was the doorknob turning and Grangers incessant pleas for help, allof which were doing absolutely no good whatsoever. Most workers within the Ministry werealready gone for the weekend, which meant that the chances of someone actually coming to helpthem was very small. 

   Typical that Granger did not have her wand. Even more typical was it that neither did he. Ironicwas it that he had only sent Mr Biggin's a note not ten minutes ago to the man's desk, asking himto fix the offending door as soon as possible come Monday morning, of the highest importance. 

   If only he'd have said tonight...there might have been light at the end of the suffocating tunnel thathe suddenly found himself in. Not that it was all bad... from his current position propped upagainst the wall, he was able to get a very good view of Granger's legs...did her dress appearshorter? Or was he just imagining things? 

   She shouted again, still throwing herself against the door without sending herself off-kilter in hershoes. Draco watched her with one eyebrow raised, wondering if she knew how fruitless of anexercise it already was. Draco had already accepted his fate, to an extent. 

   Of course, she wants to get out... she's got a hot date with a fuckboy who is going to play her like afiddle and probably bend her into all manner of sexual positions that you could only ever fuckingdream of... 

   That thought process was not helping.I

   t's true, though... 

   "Give it a rest Granger, no one is going to hear you." He sighed to himself, rubbing the back of hishead again, the pain not quite subsiding. "Everyone's gone home for the night... so unless youhave a chainsaw or an ability to pick locks with your mind, then I wouldn't bother...we're stuck inhere." 

   She looked down at him frantically, a hand on her hip as the other rattled the doorknob again."Why are you not frantic?" She asked him in a high-pitched voice. "We could be stuck in here – inthis small, cramped, awful little space – all night for all we know! How does that not bother you?" 

   The truth was it did bother him.

   It bothered him more than he wanted to admit. 

   But he currently had a view of the tops of her thighs that was far more interesting that his currentpredicament. Definitely shorter than the last time he had looked properly earlier...more exposedflesh... toned thighs just begging to be parted. 

   "Jesus..." He let out quietly to himself, hitting his head back against the wall and closing his eyes,hitting the same sensitive spot as before, groaning again.

   "What?" She practically hissed at him as she still stood there by the door. Granger had not movedfrom her spot for the last twenty minutes, one ankle demurely crossed over the other as she leanedagainst the door slightly. Did she enjoy immense discomfort?

   He had to think of a reason for his outburst. He had a feeling that the words 'Sorry, I was justimagining the things I could do between those thighs of yours and accidently let out a breathymoan', would somehow not be acceptable in their current situation or relationship. 

   "Got somewhere to be, Granger?" He decided on instead with a small smirk. Yes, that'll do... rileher up. At least then she could concentrate on wanting to hurt him instead of the overwhelmingissue of being stuck in a tiny cupboard with barely any light besides the very dim one over theirheads and the small sliver that was showing through the crack of the jammed door.