what it's like to be left handed with Natasha romanoff

So I'm left handed,ofc we have many problems in our life r
The right handed people will never understand, when I knew that Natasha Clint and Stan Lee are left handed, i decided to make this chapter.

Hello everyone, IAM Natasha Romanoff aka black widow, today I will hall with you about my daily life as a left handed, of course our life isn't as easy as the left handed people, there is many things we path through in our daily life.

"Today we have one of the greatest men we all love, Stan Lee "

"Hey, that man called me Tony stank " tony shouted from where he was sitting at the couch, Stan Lee looked at him with sharp narrowed eyes.

"Don't make me comes to you you punk, you know who I am, Iam the one who created this universe"

"God man IAM sorry, that's so weird"

"Anyway let's continue, I also have with me my best friend Clint Barton, it took us time to know that both of us are left handed..."

The TV screen start to play a memory of mine and Clint's.

Clint was sitting at the table in shield, it was a meeting, one of Fury's most boring meetings ever, I looked at Clint to see what he was doing, he was drawing fury, he better take care, if fury saw him, it won't end well.

While I was looking at his drawing and smiling at him while imaging him being punished by fury, until I noticed something, he was using his left hand, he is leftie, I knew my best friend for a long time and just now I noticed that he is left handed, exactly like me.

"You are leftie ?"

"Yeah I am, what are you jealous?, I don't know should you be or not, after all it's sometimes shitty to be but after all..."

"IAM leftie too " Clint's eyes winded and he gasped loudly, everyone in the room looked at us.

"Omg, me and my best are lefties, you know what, we have to celebrate that like..."

Before Clint could continue, he noticed me looking behind him, after he looked at where fury should have been, he didn't found him and he found everyone looking at his direction, then he realized, this was the last thing he will ever know about me.

"Is there something you want to share with us Mr Barton? "

"N...no sir nothing " nick took the paper that was in front of Clint, Clint tried to stop him but he couldn't, when fury looked at the paper he found a drawing, a kids drawing, about him wearing a hello kitty clothes...

"I don't think any of you would love to see what happened next "

"Come on Natasha, show us " tony said .

"We don't have time for this, I have to show you what it like to be left handed ,so you will understand what it's like to be "

"So ,number 1:

when I open the door, I may sometimes hit myself in it, but it doesn't mean I hit it all the time, that's stupid "

"I saw her hit her self in the door before" Sam wispered to Bucky.

"This one was from the very few times I hit my head in the door " I said glaring at him then I continued.

"What I said about the doors is also in the fridge door or any else have doors,you know like the fridge door, the freezer door , any kind of doors"

"Mom, you can just use your right hand to open them " Peter said looking at me confused, I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Can you do the same with your left hand all the time?"