chapter 16 A match made in hell

Omniscient pov

Heaven wanted to leave Cameron. But what was the point? She left him in the past just to come back. While because she knew deep inside she loved and cared too much to let him go.

Once Heaven woke up she didn't see Cameron. She got up and walked into the bathroom. To brush her teeth and wash her face. When she was done she walked out of the room. Then when she was done she saw Cameron.

When Cameron saw her he came done to her. They walked outside. Heaven said that she was going home. They didn't want to talk. Heaven liked talking about her pain and emotions. As she walked to her car. She heard him say he love her.

She just got in and drove to the house and got ready to go to work. When things happened to her she just let it side because she didn't want to stress.

She felt like she was just being used. When she got to work she take a test again and again she was so scared. That she was going to get something from him, if he was taking her pills then she was okay.

She was in love with someone that would kill other people. Why would he have a conscience when it came to her. When she was at work she thought about all the bad things that could happen.

Heaven- Hey I got this patient you can get her down there. She said to one of her coworkers.

Coworkers- Okay thanks but we both have to do him. She said back to Heaven

Heaven thought it was going to be a woman and not a man. She was wrong. When she looked at the man chart. She was able to see he has been in for a lot of different things. Heaven walked in and saw he was in bad shape.

She touched him to see a face that she didn't in years. It was her ex. The ex that left her when she was at her worst. Heaven was 24 years old. And also very good to leave her life and work in two different categories. She's become more mature over the years.

She just looked at him. When asked what was wrong he said that his stomach was hurting. She looked at him and got closer and asked could she push down on his stomach. He said yes and she saw that it was not hard so she asked to get some scan done on him to see what was going on.

Ex Jaxon- You work here I thought my mom was lying he said to Heaven.

Heaven- How is your mom doing? I have not seen her in a long time. She said back to him.

Ex Jaxon - She doing her best. She also has grandkids. I see that you are pregnant that's good to see I'm happy for you. He said to her as she was walking out of the room.

Heaven coworker Asia- I'm sorry Heaven he insisted you. So that is what I did. Be happy that he changed. Maybe it's for the best. She said to her. She just looked at her and smiled.

When all the test was done. Heaven was attempting to get something in her stomach before she got sick and had to leave work. Then out of the corner of her eye. She saw Cameron coming with food and flowers in his hand.

She walked over to him to take the food from Cameron. She takes the flowers. She said thank you to him. She started eating and then her ex came out of the room. Cameron and Heaven's ex knew each other and had beef. Heaven looked at her patient and asked did he need anything. He just looked at her he shook his head no.

Jaxon- I just want to ask you a question. Because it would help me out a lot but you are busy I'll ask later. He said to her

Heaven-No I just started eating but what the problem I can help you with. She said to him.

Jaxon- Ugh why did you become a nurse/doctor. He asked her looking at Cameron with a smile.

Heaven- Why did I become a doctor? Was because I like to help people. I get a lot of money just to help people. I like trying to help people in need. I mainly work with babies but I have been working with everyone. It was my dream to become a doctor. She told him.