#gettingsenttotheHeadmistressesofficeinthefirst weekofschool.

*WARNING - many curse words are used in this chapter, if you are not comfortable in reading them, please skip this chapter or read over them. Thank you!!*

Albus 1st person POV

Lemme explain. I didn't get sent to the Headmistresses office just like that. I do have reasoning. Well, I mean, kinda-

So basically, Scor and I were walking to Defense together. It was kind of really awkward since I think we were both thinking about what went down in 5th year. Or what I think we both felt the other morning. Super. Weird.

"Hey Scor-" I said at the same time he said "Hey Al-" 

We both started furiously blushing. 

I'm telling you, super awkward. 

Thank Merlin's underpants as my little sister came rushing towards us at that very moment. Let me inform you, I have NEVER, I'ma repeat, NEVER been more grateful to see one of my younger siblings.

"Lily, what-" Scorpius started saying, seeming very relieved to see my sibling too. But Lily seemed to not have seen us. She rushed past us, looking behind her at a unknown person meters behind, and promptly crashed into a wall. She crumped to the ground with a loud thump!

"Lily!" Scorpius and I both yelled and ran towards her at the same time. Lily stayed crumpled to the floor. I couldn't even tell if she was breathing. 

In a panic, I turned her over on her front and shook her. "LILY LUNA POTTER WAKE THE HELL UP AT THIS VERY MOMENT OR I'M GONNA TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL HOW YOU STILL SLEEP WITH MR. FLUFFY."

Lily's bright brown eyes shot open. "YOU IDIOT," she screamed, sitting up and slapping me. I winced. "YOU JUST TOLD THE WHOLE FUCKING SCHOOL MY SECRET!!!"

When we were younger, an interviewer came to our house and interviewed our whole family. Lily, who was around seven years old at the time, told the interviewer how everyone was only her friend for her money and fame, and how her best friend was Mr. Fluffy, a three-headed bunny she kept close to her side. It's like, her deepest darkest secret. And great me, I just exposed her. Shit.

"Lily, I'm so sorry-" I started, looking franticly from side to side. Lily can be as scary as Mum sometimes. It's hella frightening. 

"Bloody hell, Potter, you still sleep with that demon rabbit?!" A stupid Huffle yells, walking on the other side of the hall. 

I get up with such anger building in my soul, I bet even my dead namesake can see it from his grave.  

"ALBUS," Lily screams at me, standing up. "I can defend myself!" 

The Huffle, who looked scared under my glare, quickly recomposed himself, and retorted, "Yeah, Snivellus #2, lil' Potter can defend herself!"

I start to rush towards him, but Scorpius holds my hands behind my back, and leans forward to whisper in my ear. "Al, ignore him, he's not worth it."

I instantly calm down. I dunno, Scorpius's voice just...calms me. Then, I realize that we're holding hands and his lips are inches from mine.

We both seem to notice this but none of us move. We stay there, whirling silver eyes meeting a pair bright emerald ones, and both glance at each others lips. We edge closer, slowly. My breath gets quick and sweat begins to gather on my brow. How the heck is this happening? And why do I want this moment to last forever?

"HA, POTTER'S GAY FOR MALFOY!" The Huffle's group of nasty friends exclaim, looking at Scorpius and I. We quickly pull apart, and I turn and glare at the group of students. "Mind your own fucking business gits."