Desperate Actions

Key:

" " = Human speech

' ' = Titan speech

( ) = Thoughts

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Levi POV-

' WHAT?!'

' You heard me brats. ( Y/N) will be staying in the castle.' I signed.

The brats were silent for a moment, trying to comprehend what I said. Yes I know it's crazy but what choice do I have. 

' Prince Levi this is suicide! If you take the girl there she will die within  seconds of arriving!" The shy brat yelled out.

' Shut up brat, your whining is annoying me.  Do you really think I'm that stupid? I have a plan to get past everything.' Tch'.' I said 

Everyone was quiet as looked to the poor girl, who was now in my hand. Little did she know that at that very moment, we were deciding her fate. One mistake from us and she will end up dead. I pray that my plan will work. I could not live with myself if I let harm come to this human.

( What are you thinking Levi? Why am I even protecting this thing?) I thought. It was try I have no clue why I'm even protecting (Y/N). I don't even like her or humans. Yet I'm risking everything for this girl.

' Levi what is your plan.' The brat Mikasa said.

' Well to sneak her I'm going to hair. No one would dare inters my room so she will be safe there. So no one can smell her, I will mask her scent with mine.' I explained.

' That seems like it could work. The most dangerous part is getting her into your room safely.' Armin added.

Everyone nodded in agreement.( He is right, we need a better plan on getting her into the castle.) I thought. ' We should think of a better plan. We need to get her to the palace as soon as possible.' I said. They all nodded and started to discuss different plans on how to get her in. ( Y/N) no harm shall come to you.

Your POV-

Levi, Eren, and the new Titans say down, and started discussing things in their own language. If only people knew that Titan were actually intelligent instead of dumb as they believed them to be. Titans are so interesting.

Lately, you have been trying to learn their language. You want to know what they say, and what they are thinking. Of only learning to speak Titan was easier. Everything they say is just a bunch of grunts and growls. So far you only know yes and no in Titan. The rest is just jibber jabber to you. 

' Grrrmm.' Levi said snapping you out if your thoughts. You looked up at his and raised an eyebrow at  his. He swiftly picked you up, which you were use to, and placed you in the middle of his palm. " Whats going on?" You asked him curiously.  Levi only grunted as a response and looked to the other three titans. He nodded at them  and started walking to a place unknown to you .

( Time Skip)

Levi's POV-

I headed towards my kingdom, with poor little (Y/N) resting in my palm. This was going to be a dangerous move on my part, but this will be all worth it in the end. That's only if the plan does work though.

' My lord, I just thought of something ?' Eren said.

 ' What is that brat? ' I spat at him.

' We'll, how are we going to keep other titans from smelling her?'

' Simple. At the moment, while I'm holding (Y/N), I'm masking  her scent with mine. This will make sure no one smells any human.' I explained.

' Woah! How are you doing that?!'

' Lets just say, my palms are sweaty.'

' Ew!!'  Eren, Mikasa, and Armin shouted in unison.; making me smirk at their childish antic. 

As we finally made it to the tall palace I called home, I quickly hid (Y/N) in my hair. " Stay put brat if you want to live.' I muttered even though she could not understand. To my surprise she nodded and stats in place. ( This human is smarter than I though.) Eren and the other brats followed close behind me as we finally reached the gates.

' Open the gates you idiots.' I signed out the the guards.

They both nodded and quickly opened the gate. I walked by casually, like nothing was going on. ( So far so good. Thankfully the guards dudnt know rice her.) I thoughts is I sped walked through the palace halls. Ever so often, the palace guards pass me by giving a slight nod in respect.

' Levi it's working!' Armin whispered to me.

' Shut up brat do you want to get caught?!' I whispered/ yelled back.

' Sorry.'

After  what seemed like hours of torturous fear, we finally made it to my room. I quickly let everyone into my room and slammed the door shut. " It worked! It actually worked!" Eren cheered. " Yes we all know brat.' I said taking a big sign in relief. Everything was going as planned. 

Carefully I  untangled (Y/N) out if my raven locks and placed her back on my palm. She sneezed a couple of time and looked at her new surroundings. ( Humans are  such strange creatures. ) I signed. My world was now a little brighter. It seemed like nothing was wrong as I stared at her small ( E/C) eyes. However, things don't always go as planned.

" Levi? I'm coming in." Erwin, my father, yelled from the other side of the door.

( Oh no! (Y/N)!)