Chapter 13: The Bots learn more about Macy's world

~This Chappie contains the following!

1. Graham being an amazing brother to Lily

2. more on Macy's homeworld/AU

3. possible shipping moments

4. more on Midnight's Biological Family (mostly about her Biological mother)

5. Avatar The Last Airbender gang have arrived! and will be in the next chappie too!

and 6. this is my Avatar The Last Airbender AU so some stuff is cannon here but not in the show! because it's an AU! 

now onto the Chappie!~

~once Macy entered the bunker she saw Boulder reading more about Mt.Ebott~

Macy(me): hey Boulder everything okay?

Boulder: oh! yes!

Boulder: everything is okay! I'm just doing some looking on the plant life near Mt.Ebott!

Boulder: these Golden Flowers that bloom there are amazing!

Macy(me): yeah but they may look harmless but if someone wasn't careful they can be very deadly...

Boulder: what do you mean Macy??

Macy(me): if not taking the right steps to make the golden flowers into a tea not following the steps the person who drinks it will get very sick depending how much the person drinks depends on how sick they would get if they drink a little they would get a little sick

Boulder: huh didn't know that

Macy(me): yeah its called buttercup poisoning and in rare cases it can cause death....

Boulder: oh I see

~back with Kenzie and the others!

Star: so Kenzie whos your crush?~

Kenzie: if I tell you you'll laugh at me....

Star: no I won't I promise

Kenzie: h-he's from our world he is short too he has a brother as well and loves fast food....

Star: he's short, has a brother, and loves fast food.....

Star: *realised* oh my asgore! you like-*mouth gets covered by Kenzie*

Kenzie: SHUSH!! >//////<

Star: I'm going to tell him!~

Kenzie: YOU BETTER NOT! >//////<

Star: okay okay I won't Kenzie......

Kenzie: good!

~uh later with Macy!~

Macy(me): okay there's different types of these Golden flowers one for example is the Echo Flowers in the Waterfall region they repeat what they hear hence the name "Echo Flower"!

Boulder: amazing!

Macy(me): yeah they are they don't need sunlight to live in fact they would most likely not survive in the sunlight for very long....

Boulder: I see

Chase: Macy if I may ask how many AUs can be made from one timeline?

Macy(me): well it really depends Chase there are millions possibly billions of AUs Chase and a new one keeps getting made everyday it's honestly incredible... 

Macy(me): the first time it was hard for me to express how I felt when a new AU was made it kinda felt nice knowing that I could protect it....

Macy(me): ah sorry! I was rambling wasn't I?