11

I woke up seeing ceiling painted with white, I saw a clock beside my bed as it says 4:35am as I realized I am in a hospital, getting curious I sat up seeing mom sleeping in my side as I groan I held my head feeling a bandages on it,  I only remembered that guy who followed me until the alley then that's it, noticing mom shivering in the cold, I removed the blanket that was covering me as I covered it to mom, I stood up as I bring my IV drip that was connected in my wrist. as I open the door oppa's open the door causing me to look at them shook. We are all standing without speaking anything as I break the silence to ask them what I wanted to know as soon as I woke up.

"what happen when someone followed me in the alley? I cant remember anything"

"you fainted when you entered in that place then he thought you are dead so he ran away"

"then.... why.... cant I remember anything?"

"its probably because you will forget a part of your memories when you keep fainting"

"o-oh alright, I am hungry is there any food in here?"

"yes, we'll buy you some"

"o-okay" up until now I am ignoring Namjoon oppa afraid he might shoot me again, we were talking and talking as the room was filled with laughter and giggles

??? POV~

I am looking at the man laying In front of me almost lifeless as he spoke at me.

"You are just a weak girl"

"really?"

"I-I used to be a ruler in this place" he whimpered in pain, as I chuckled and placed my foot farther into his chest. 

"Funny joke sir, I did this for my sister you  almost killed in that alley way!"

"why  revenge then, is she weak like you?"

"You call it revenge but I call it returning the favor" then I shot his head as he started to close his eyes I left the place and asks my bodyguards to clean this up and made it looked like he killed himself. 

"Good luck y/n, I will be always with you even though you didn't know me"

Back to your POV~

we were talking when a news flash seeing the man who followed me killed himself, I looked at it closely noticing that he didn't killed himself

"hm? who would kill him?" 

"What do you mean?" Jin oppa Asks 

"there are footsteps visible then they probably drag the body cause I also saw some dragging prints" Mom spoke analyzing the crime scene.

"Also if he would kill himself he would shot the left side of his head, he has been left handed when I saw him for the first time he holds his gun in left, but he got shot straight in his forehead" This time I answered

"when did you remember that?" mom asks

"what?" I answered with a pout feeling hungry again

"when did you remember the time when he almost shoot you?"

"I don't know, I just remembered"

"what else do you remember?"

"Oh? nothing much just  me saving an unknown kid" 

Taehyung POV~

So it was her who saved me from my fathers enemy when I was 14, when I didn't know what is happening, as she distracted him someone picked me up and seeing Jin Hyung, I looked back at her seeing her mom pointing a gun at him but she was, laying in the floor with eyes closed he probably knocked her out, so that's why when I met mom she is very  familiar when I knew it she is the mom who protected y/n.

I was in my thoughts when someone snap a finger in front of me, I looked up seeing y/n curling in her wheelchair covered with blanket, she is probably lazy to walk around.

"Oppa! come on lets go out I want food"

"but you just ate?"

"I am hungry" I groaned because I am also lazy to walk

1 month later~

Y/n POV~

I am standing  inside the house curiously because the house is empty no maids, no mom, dad and brothers just furnace is inside the house, I called mom as she answered the call I kept hearing music in the background, we were talking and talking when I heard footsteps in the second floor, so I asks mom if there is a single human in the house

"Mom?"

"Yes darling?"

"Where's the maids and guards?"

"You dad give the maids a 3 days break then all of the guards are with us"

"Then Why'd you leave a guard here?" As you said that you heard in the other line your mom asking your dad while the brothers is talking in the back ground

"Babe? Y/n said that you left a guard for her" as she asks that my brothers got quiet, sooner I heard mom speaking to me again, along with the others mom probably put it in the loud speaker.

"What do you mean a guard y/n?" Dad asks

"Oh? I heard footsteps in the second floor"

"But we have all the guards we thought you'll be home very late"

"Oh really then... Who..." I didn't get to finish what I am saying when I felt a hot breath on my nape I looked at my back seeing an unfamiliar guy, I already know the faces of the maids along with guards so it was easier for me to remember of someone is a stranger to me, I stepped back little by little as I spoke stuttering.

"W-who are you s-sir?"

"You're nightmare darling" he said then ran towards me trying to put the cloth in my nose, then I ran towards mom and dad's room because it has super secured lock, As I entered I breathe heavily feeling scared sooner I didn't heard anything so I spoke to the phone.

"Mom I think he's gone so I will check" I didn't heard her responses anymore because I left my phone in the bed, as I open it someone charge towards me making me fall in the bed
I started screaming in fear while also trying to stop him, In the other line I hear mom and dad along with my brothers panicking, the last thing I remember when I lost my power I Screamed 'help' then fainted right away.

On the other line~

"Oh my! Y/N?! Hello? Answer it Y/n stop scaring  us!" Mom almost asks yelling but we received no responses.

As we arrived at the house we saw the front door wide open, as the window glasses is shattered in the front yard, we entered the house seeing it in the mess, vases in the ground in pieces, blood drips everywhere, we saw mom and dad's room door open we went inside of it then dad looked for the drawer seeing an empty drawer he kept finding something as he saw it was under the bedsheet, and a note stick on it.

'I know this is very important he tried to steal it, but I stopped him I ran put of the room holding this as he followed me I entered the room again then locked it then wrote this letter and hid this envelope, I have a wound I just remembered he stabbed me in my side of stomach it aches a lot'

As we read it all together and dad opened up the envelope, we saw two girls who looked like each other, they are around 5 years old as y/n's mom spoke.

"Y-yujin! Where did you find yujin?!"

____________________________________

Well I finished another chapter without me knowing OMG, Part 12 will probably be posted around next week or this week ><