1. The duo is made :)

Far away in star base three thousand nine hundred and thirty seven point nine five, stands four female Ragdions on the planet Ragdorus maximums, a small desert planet with coal black sand which is currently swirling around them. They are wearing typical Ragdions wear which looks as though they have just rolled in and out and all about the 'Be A Badass' weapon and armour store down at star base four hundred and eighty two, first left, you can't miss it. Anyway so there are four assassin looking female Ragdions in a spiral of black sand discussing their plans to concur the whole of star base three thousand nine hundred and thirty seven point nine five for themselves.

You see Ragdions, in my opinion, are obnoxious over the top drama queens who make a huge deal out of nothing. They see revenge and cruelty to be second nature, or third I'm not sure, and they will try to kill you; Say if you accidently on purpose try to see if they are really as bad as your best mate says by bumping into them and putting the blame on the Ragdion in a nice little pub called 'Star pint' while your date Astra, who you think you are falling in love with, nips to the loo.

This unfortunately for Thomas Nomore was the case. And now with her and other Ragdions who where board they were going to take over the star base. Fortunately though, Thomas' corpse can rest in peace knowing that not only are Ragdions scary drama queens but stupid as well. And stupid things happen to stupid beings. You see because Ragdorus Maximums in the star base three thousand nine hundred and thirty seven point nine five is a desert planet, which currently has swirling wind around four evildoers, there is a more than likely chance that there is dry quicksand, never heard of it? Well it's basically like quicksand but dry. So these four Ragdions, so deep in conversation that they do not realise that they are slowly sinking into the ground. And whilst there getting to the final adjustments to their plan they choke on the dry quicksand in which they can't escape.

Or that's what it says at the Star Pint in which the warning sign hangs near Elowen Sparrow now sits, sipping a Hot Fiery Jumbo Jolly, which to her, tastes just like hot chocolate from home, except with alcohol of course. The mug was close to humorous for on the front funny quotes appeared and disappeared. She saw 'SCILENTLY JUDGING YOU' and 'I LIKE BIG CUPS AND I CAN NOT LIE' and even ' PLEASE WAIT 73% SARCASIM LOADING'

She's sitting at a booth by herself in the now empty pub, waiting. And she isn't even sure why. Let me explain in full detail of the events that occurred at around ten o'clock in the afternoon on the planet earth three days from now:

Elowen Sparrow was trying to enjoy her eighteenth birthday with her friends, yet she felt awfully strange. She felt as though her head was going to plummet three thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight miles down, missing by zero point eight miles the core of the earth. Which means that here's poor Elowen with a hot headache and an odd sensation of déjà vu.

So after escaping the party and her friends, she stumbled into her back garden. Where she heard a raised man's voice coming from her stumpy little garage at the bottom of the lawn which she did not recognise.

"You idiot, idiot! Why did you go and trust a....a.... STUPID..... KALANTION! Maybe it was the eye, kept looking at me funny! But I just couldn't have said NO could I! WELL NOT ANYMORE!" The man seemed to be talking to himself because Elowen cannot see him nor can he see her, this means he is either mad or lonely, or both. "NEVER AGAIN!"

"Never say never, right?" Elowen had said whilst poking her throbbing head round the door. Bad decision, because as soon as she saw that man in the garage her head seemed to have plummeted that zero point eight miles and she feel onto floor.